aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 171/1149             25-Aug-02  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

xoxos

Link?: Link

that's funny proximus because i know a really big girl who has a thing for nice jeeps.

alright i know at least ten.

not in the biblical sense.

well probably not.

wait, who, specifically? i don't have to tell the truth here do i??

Message 172/1149             25-Aug-02  @  03:17 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Def Z

Link?:  No link

Well, all of my 57 votes came within a 10 minute span. And I CERTAINLY don't think THAT much of my own music.

Message 173/1149             25-Aug-02  @  08:17 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

bedwyr

i neo-traced the ip, it's a norwegian thing.

Message 174/1149             25-Aug-02  @  11:09 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

proximus

Link?:  No link

xoxos, big cars gets you big girls. Small cars gets you no girls. That's why we make music innit?  

bedwyr: Blame the norwegians  

Message 175/1149             25-Aug-02  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

xoxos

to keep girls away, yes  

talking about girls i've been adopted by a cat   poor thing has bones and cactus needles and fleas sticking out all over it. poor thing.. i don't have the kind of affection it wants. i hate being an aquarius.

Message 176/1149             25-Aug-02  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

sitar

I knew a guy who had a car forum. The server kept crashing. He finally closed it down cuz it got so much traffic...he had to keep changing the url.

Did I mention the overhead webcams?

Message 177/1149             25-Aug-02  @  08:36 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

xoxos

where have you been sitar? (i don't want to know really..)

Message 178/1149             25-Aug-02  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

xoxos....is the kitty gonna make it? you keepin it?

Message 179/1149             25-Aug-02  @  11:53 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

xoxos

mr. kitty face got a bath today. he's been around the house for at least a year, obviously doesn't have anyone taking care of him, so it looks like i've got a new pal.

want a cat? what a trooper. all black model, medium to long hair, doesn't seem to know how to jump (maybe i haven't found all the needles   ) howled like murder when i washed him but didn't scratch me. gonads til tomorrow. growled at me (never had a male before, but i don't think i've ever heard a housecat growl before) when i fucked with his tail. name cos he makes that big-eye kitty face when i get food. thinks i'm a sucker  

aah, but a sweetheart. keeps trying to hide his head in me. prolly full of worms.. ate a box of dry food in two days..

"slow down, mr. kitty face."

Message 180/1149             26-Aug-02  @  01:46 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

awwwwwwwwwww 

heh. cats sound TRIPPY when they growl, eh?

I cant adopt anyone right now. I know you wont let 'im go though...but if you decide to, please mail him to my aunt, ok?

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)