aaa Had a maul - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Had a maul

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 12-Apr-10  @  12:54 AM   -   Had a maul

NastyM

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

last track 15b fiddled with
am trying to shave bits off to make it more accessible
it aint working so i rekon ill just leave as it is

by the way track is 6:40 player says 6:08
it doesnt bother me but thought you might like to know as something is slightly amiss

Martyn

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/21             24-May-10  @  11:21 AM   -   RE: Had a maul

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Maarten - Cheers for the feedback (Is this an ebay phrase ?)

And BTW absolutely no problem "hijacking the thread" your more than welcome to be honest is nice to hear about places other than he pisspot i live in called Lancashire!

Nutoniom - Cheers also, its great to hear new names I can listen to "Baby buddheads" will check these out soon.

With regard to who i am, I am me, Martyn (Hence the NastyM predictive text typo - hope it doesn`t come across arrogant or pissy, you know the whole Nasty business) - Am married two kids have a run of the mill job in an engineering office - enjoy a pint on Friday nights always wished to have a dabble with music but never really got a proper chane to do anything till i turned 40 - however thoroughly enjoy it and glad to be able to make a little noise that a few people find interesting.

Tell you what i do miss though is getting absolutely blatted out my face and the last 20 year of my life - was never quite sure what happened but some how i ended up here and there you go.

Many thanks once again.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot