aaa 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-) - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 17-Mar-03  @  09:41 PM   -   4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

Stefan

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/24             27-Mar-03  @  01:56 AM     Edit: 27-Mar-03  |  01:59 AM   -   RE: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

psylichon

Link?: Link

aaaaaaw..... [hugs dub-monkey and rubs his head]

can i have some shrooms?  

(and since DT fucked up, you get to read it again.....)

Message 22/24             27-Mar-03  @  01:58 AM   -   RE: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

psylichon

aaaaaaw..... [hugs dub-monkey and rubs his head]

can i have some shrooms?  

edit: sorry, munkey... we sure do have a lot of simian entities running around DT these days!

Message 23/24             27-Mar-03  @  09:22 AM   -   RE: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

dub-munkey

soz psy but my surplus is being sent to Ape....ive noticed he seems to take things far too seriously...  

but if you live anywhere near pompey in UK come down and we'll make acid-symphonies and look at Dali.....

greg

Message 24/24             29-Mar-03  @  01:25 AM   -   RE: 4 minutes with 1 mQ patch ;-)

Pongoid

Dubs, pass them to others, I have a hard enough time with mirrors these days as it is. Probably one time too many, twisty-headed in the closet with a mirror and a candle. Ever tried it? Not recommended for anybody but the most experienced of conjurers.

Ape

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot