aaa Tell me about your laptop setup. - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Tell me about your laptop setup.

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 30-Nov-04  @  02:48 AM   -   Tell me about your laptop setup.

Optofonik (AKA_Mick_Rhyze_etc.)

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I want to know everything.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/24             11-Feb-05  @  09:15 AM   -   RE: Tell me about your laptop setup.

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

No power conditioner but you may have a point!

Will have to look into it..

Message 22/24             11-Feb-05  @  11:52 AM     Edit: 11-Feb-05  |  11:54 AM   -   RE: Tell me about your laptop setup.

k

i am thinking of one, especialy if i get the line6 gear (dsp's like nice clean power) - people in guitar land tend to uise Furman, but i noticed the thomann store has a power conditioner with 8 sockets for about 90 quid

the 'Thon rld-3000'

http://www.dancetech.com/aa_dt_new/shop/edit.cfm?product_id=164325&carrywith=start%3D1%26end%3D1%26dt%5Fshop%5Fclass%3D%26type%3DCA%26name%5Fsearch%3Drld%252D3000

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 23/24             11-Feb-05  @  06:40 PM   -   RE: Tell me about your laptop setup.

craig

Link?: Link

I've got a pair of Gemini conditioners I've been using for years. Cheap and reliable.

Message 24/24             12-Feb-05  @  01:45 AM   -   RE: Tell me about your laptop setup.

k

gemini... hwo make the dj gear?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot