aaa the homepages... slight return - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: the homepages... slight return

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 06-Jun-09  @  10:47 AM   -   the homepages... slight return

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ok. we're gonna start resurrecting meantime the old ones are at you old address, except now it is

www.dancetech.com/users/your_old_homepage_name

or

www.7161.com/users/your_old_homepage_name

new templates and faster pages and other tweaks will be added over forthcoming weeks

homepage admin will be not be added and visible yet tho so you cant edit anything yet, cos that needs reworking

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/24             24-Jul-10  @  08:33 PM   -   RE: the homepages... slight return

nutoniom

Link?: Link

will check it out tonight mate, you rock !

Message 22/24             27-Jul-10  @  12:50 PM   -   RE: the homepages... slight return

homepager

Link?:  No link

ha! ok i made a tweak last night so you can also center the menu as an option if u happen to need it to match a centered banner (which i found i did need for this combi of bg/banner/colours)

http://www.7161.com/users/homepager/index.cfm?loader=99

Message 23/24             28-Jul-10  @  12:35 AM   -   RE: the homepages... slight return

k

ok feck-it, it's live now... i cant find any more bugs... so fingers crossed.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 24/24             30-Jul-10  @  01:06 PM   -   RE: the homepages... slight return

Test Deejay

omg! would u beleive i found some bugs as soon as i started doing screen capture for the tutorial video!

so... retested & fixed all over again. i think thats got it all.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)