aaa Does hardware sell anymore? - Sell & swap shop forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: Does hardware sell anymore?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 06-May-04  @  05:10 PM   -   Does hardware sell anymore?

Joe

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hello

Anyone wanna but an MPC 3000 or a virus b ?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/26             14-Sep-04  @  08:56 AM   -   RE: Does hardware sell anymore?

Dominic

No K, I meant will I get that price because its been touched by me - an amazing, famous artist. Not.

Message 22/26             14-Sep-04  @  10:45 AM   -   RE: Does hardware sell anymore?

psylichon

Link?: Link

what's amazing is how the holy ghost holds the guitar up for her

... without a, uh... strap... and all...

Message 23/26             14-Sep-04  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: Does hardware sell anymore?

k

Link?:  Link

i think that last time I saw a virus s/h in a gear dealers store it was £350, but it might have been a Virus A

to get realistic street prices check LOOT classifieds, not SoS (the stuff in sos class'ds is usualy way overpriced)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 24/26             15-Sep-04  @  01:39 PM   -   RE: Does hardware sell anymore?

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

Hardware rules, I've had time to play with some virtual crap, and its impressive, but sonically it does not compare at all to the hardware stuff. Its such a damn shame that computers have ruined music so much. Great as sequencers and for mastering, and surfing the net for free cumshots, but thats about it.

Message 25/26             15-Sep-04  @  01:46 PM   -   RE: Does hardware sell anymore?

Dominic

oooh I dunno Jock. Absynth 2 stands up 95% sonically to any hardward synth. Maybe the soundcard makes a bit of difference too.

Message 26/26             15-Sep-04  @  07:11 PM   -   RE: Does hardware sell anymore?

k

Link?:  Link

lol - yeah.... your SBLive ... wait!... you bought an audiophile 24/96 innit?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)