aaa i think this track rocks - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: i think this track rocks

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 07-Mar-11  @  10:16 AM     Edit: 07-Mar-11  |  09:43 PM   -   RE: i think this track rocks

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

but you know me. i've been known to be totally wrong. the first part is tribal. second part is....i don't know, other. i think it's a nice track. 

http://www.7161.com/css_track.cfm?track__dt_track_id=20390 

things to listen for. the delay i put on the snare in the first part, the tribal portion and the snare fills. how the snare delay syncopates in the 2 bar break at the end of part 1 against the voices. the vocal parts i broke up to make the tribal call in the first part. the introduction of the squelchy tb-like synth (made in Pentagon I) and how it becomes the bass in part two. the doubling of the vocal line in part two. 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/26             15-Mar-11  @  12:31 AM   -   RE: i think this track rocks

sitar

Link?: Link

yes and i'm liking this. better late than never lol. awesome k. share whatever you want. i'm eating it up.  

Message 22/26             15-Mar-11  @  02:22 AM   -   RE: i think this track rocks

sitar

k wrote:

ah theres a problem at the end o the horn riff which has echo - out of time with the bass filter lick, well summinks out neway

i just saw your comment there. i listened again and i think i hear what you're talking about. still it's very slight. i doubt it would be noticed but maybe it takes away from the dynamic of the riff. awesome stuff k. 

Message 23/26             16-Mar-11  @  02:00 AM   -   RE: i think this track rocks

sitar

my dub bass wobble so far sounds like Curly from the three stooges. 

and that marks an improvement.  

Message 24/26             19-Mar-11  @  12:30 AM   -   RE: i think this track rocks

sitar

wow. i changed the bass to a dub bass in the first part of morning rain. i didn't post it again and still have to do the second part. i think it sounds awesome but i want to listen with fresh ears later. 

Message 25/26             19-Mar-11  @  12:52 AM     Edit: 19-Mar-11  |  12:56 AM   -   RE: i think this track rocks

k

nyuk nyuk nyuk!

hey i got the entire 3-stooges shorts, every episode of the web, heh

you know the classic oyster soup sketch is on youtube. rofl!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 26/26             19-Mar-11  @  03:41 AM   -   RE: i think this track rocks

sitar

buahahahaha! i've seen that episode so many times. still cracks me up. they're so stupid they're hilarious. hahaha. 

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot