aaa Yeah, I know I'm late but... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jan-04  @  06:05 PM   -   Yeah, I know I'm late but...

Pongoid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I finally broke down and got an Evolver....what a gnarley little beast!!! Definately one of the best instruments I've gotten for less than a thousand dollars. It took a little while to make frineds with, and I've still got a LOT of exploration to do with this thing, but I'm definately impressed with its sonic character, its mild unruliness, its sound for its size and price, and just the fact that as synths go...it's pretty fuckin wierd, and individual. Anyhoos...yeah, more analog!!!!!!! Analog is still the shit. Hybrids count.

Ape

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/28             21-Mar-04  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

Pongoid

Link?: Link

Cool stuff, VERY Evolver sounds. I like your site. You share cool stuff, and have some nice synths. Respect.

Ape

Message 22/28             21-Apr-04  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

craig

Multitimbral Evolvers in a 1u rack are now being manufactured.. Pricey though at like $1300.. That synth is still on my list of "like to have someday"

Message 23/28             20-Jun-04  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

Bluescreen

I think this forum deserves a new contribution:

New Evolver-Demo:

Evo-Krassomat

Message 24/28             05-Jul-04  @  01:53 PM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

bastiaan

That evolver and the poly evolver sound pretty awesome. Anyone going to get any of
these?

Message 25/28             07-Jul-04  @  02:21 AM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

Pongoid

"We alreddy got one."

"Oh YESSS, itsa verreh nass!!!"

Ape

Message 26/28             07-Jul-04  @  07:57 AM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

Bluescreen

Some examples of Poly Evolver Combinations, means the Poly in multimode each of the 4 voices playing a different sound.
"1-finger-sounds", all modulations with modwheel, pressure, bender or velocity

http://www.trippler.net/files/Poly

Message 27/28             18-Jul-04  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

Pongoid

Well I finally shucked out the cash and got the editor. It's COOOL!!!. Works well, fast, simple, and fun.

Ape

Message 28/28             18-Jul-04  @  09:28 PM   -   RE: Yeah, I know I'm late but...

Bluescreen

Yep, that's a very reliable and useful tool, especially for the editing of the sequences and the mod matrix.

Here's the ersults from my dumb sunday twiddling of Poly-Evolver patches:
Poly-Groove

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)