aaa oh my dog, what's this !! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: oh my dog, what's this !!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 27-Mar-06  @  07:25 PM   -   oh my dog, what's this !!

nutoniom

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

4 new tracks to celebrate the fact that i can now put more mental illness right in here. thanks alot k !!

teratologie 111

shiip

piano-trompette

pulsoid

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/29             24-May-06  @  03:42 PM   -   RE: oh my dog, what's this !!

k

File?:  No file

lol

as for the uploads how big is the zip? - you could use the PROJECTS section of dancetech

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 22/29             24-May-06  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: oh my dog, what's this !!

nutoniom

Link?: Link

i have no clue about the size yet. it's only a suggestion, to cater for those of us who don't intend to sell.

hey! you didn't answer my quetion about individual users site traffic in the site bugs section.

Message 23/29             24-May-06  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: oh my dog, what's this !!

Moujik

Or just add the .zip as an attachment in the forum ^ if it's not too big.

Message 24/29             28-May-06  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: oh my dog, what's this !!

BOO

shiip - Great stuff. Inexorably taken on a journey through a dark tunnel.

Message 25/29             06-Jun-06  @  03:22 PM   -   RE: oh my dog, what's this !!

nutoniom

[image file]

long rambling titled 'sphere, ignore unless you have some time to spend on mental illness. Any of you brits went to see the movie ?

Message 26/29             14-Jun-06  @  06:27 PM   -   RE: oh my dog, what's this !!

nutoniom

nutoniom wrote:

Any of you brits went to see the movie ?

this one, C.R.A.Z.Y.

no?

Message 27/29             15-Jun-06  @  10:27 AM   -   RE: oh my dog, what's this !!

k

eh?....are KISS making a comeback? (another one)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 28/29             17-Jun-06  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: oh my dog, what's this !!

nutoniom

Kiss ?

how'bout numbskull with strings ?

geeetard

is it loud enough ? too loud ? way beyond eleven ?

Message 29/29             27-Jun-06  @  04:35 PM     Edit: 27-Jun-06  |  04:43 PM   -   RE: oh my dog, what's this !!

nutoniom

[image file]

smash up your car

yet another delicately crafted piece. an ode to the pile-up, feels like your in it.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 29 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot