aaa Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16

Original Message                 Date: 31-Jul-01  @  05:07 AM   -   Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I started checking out DT a few years ago, when it was still something like bunji-reality.com. I know I wasn't one of the first to find this place so I'm curious about it's origins. I am sure it would be of interest for many to know a bit about the history of this site. I don't see an "about DT" section anywhere.

Mick

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/157             01-Aug-01  @  04:11 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

k

Link?: Link

On wednesday, when the sky is blue

And I have nothing else to do

I sometimes wonder if it's true

That who is what & what is who

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 22/157             01-Aug-01  @  04:18 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

influx

hehe acid cat 

and ellipsis...Hilevelt actually lives in sunny OC just down the road from yours truly.

yeah. JOck is still around tho.

come on kilo. howd you get started? what prompted ya? what were the first threads?

Message 23/157             01-Aug-01  @  10:52 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

skuzzbag

Link?:  No link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

heh, what was the 4-3 all about then?

Jasper

Message 24/157             01-Aug-01  @  03:54 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

k

it was my handle at Addison Lee open call bike circuit.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 25/157             02-Aug-01  @  01:38 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

When I got here it was well on begun.

Message 26/157             02-Aug-01  @  02:33 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

brad

I remember a lot of what you guys are talking about, 'cept I was a total lurker. Actually a flasher, but of course nobody saw any of that.

More recent MIA would be H. As in punk-rock, not steps. It was cool how everyone hated his ass and then he came around and turned out to be cool guy. Fuck that dude would POST like a mother-fuck tho...

Message 27/157             02-Aug-01  @  09:12 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

dARKSTATe

Perhaps we should have some kind of MIA/KIA rollcall for the recently missed....

Jez, Lia, Ville, Siva, Rajas...

Fallen comrades, disappeared into the mists of the 'net...

Message 28/157             02-Aug-01  @  09:24 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

influx

sorry but H was NOT a cool guy. I was witness to plenty of NOT COOL shit on behalf of that FUCK

Message 29/157             02-Aug-01  @  11:32 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

steve

he did calm down after a while tho influx ......but then, that 24 hour marathon pointless posting session was a bit disturbing - XOXOS WANTS TO STEAL OUR BEATZ!!!!

heh heh.

Message 30/157             02-Aug-01  @  01:32 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Skuzzbag

Link?:  No link

And who can forget the classic

I HAVE REASON TO BELIVE THAT DJ CATASTROPHIC STING IS THE WORLDS BEST PRODUCER

(sic)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16

There are 157 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot