aaa What happened to DanceTech....??? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: What happened to DanceTech....???

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 10-Aug-08  @  12:00 PM   -   What happened to DanceTech....???

sox

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey K...seems a bit dead in here lately...

U given up on the DanceTech brand?? (the world's number 1 resource for music technologists...since 1993)...

sox

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/48             10-Oct-08  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

k

Link?: Link

yeah, but remember we offer so much more than a forum, and other parts of the two sites are doing stuff all the time

or we could talk about what's the best soundcard to buy

then when we've all finished answering, the poster can come back and reveal that they actualy meant a firewire or usb audio interface... not a soundcard

or they could not come back and the question could be purely rhetorical

thing about these sites is like say the guitar pickup page gets over a million hits, all unique, per year... the pa main page gets more .... thats just 2 pages out of about 6000 pages on the site.

p'raps we should farm out those 2 pages for some advertising to guitar product and pa product makers.. i dunno.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 22/48             19-Oct-08  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

admin

Link?:  No link

Latest update. We're moving to a much better faster server this weekend

Things should be fairly seamless but please excuse any downtime or whatever.

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 23/48             19-Oct-08  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

Bedwyr

Message 24/48             21-Oct-08  @  12:21 AM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

k

hmm, doesnt seem to have happened yet

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 25/48             13-Jul-09  @  10:52 AM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

Bastiaan

Malcolm Jeffery wrote:

Damn Its taken so long i thought this was it, good
to hear its coming back, coz ive been here since
96-97 i think, u know when phil mcdonald
was a guest speaker for novation, remember that
when is os 4.1 coming blah blah.we need our
special buttons to work ect. lol
Just Hurry up Mate lol

Haha....I remember that as well. Or the endless JP8000 vs An1x vs Nord debates...or the Smapler
questions, SBlive Fan, the secret slaggit room...how's everyone? Xoxos? Bedwyr? K? Maarten?

Message 26/48             13-Jul-09  @  11:47 AM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

k

the classic for me was 'silverdroid' in the tb303 forum, lol, that was hilarious.

Message 27/48             15-Jul-09  @  11:28 PM     Edit: 15-Jul-09  |  11:30 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

sitar

"or we could talk about what's the best soundcard to buy

then when we've all finished answering, the poster can come back and reveal that they actualy
meant a firewire or usb audio interface... not a soundcard

or they could not come back and the question could be purely rhetorical"

yeah but Steve Roughley also made some good posts.

Message 28/48             16-Jul-09  @  12:30 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

Bastiaan

Besides all the stuff about synths, smaplers and soundbalsters this place was also the (only) forum I used to visit on pretty much any other topic...it's automatically type 'da...' right after starting up navigator.

Remember when it was the millenium...or the first Bush election....heck I even used this place to talk about 9/11 before I visited any other place.

Wassup Sitar?

Message 29/48             16-Jul-09  @  03:21 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

sitar

Hey Bastiaan!

I think I remember the millenium here. It was shortly after I discovered DT I think. The first Bush
election...my how the world has changed since that fateful day. DT was always a lot of fun and if you
needed answers you could get them.

Message 30/48             16-Jul-09  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

k

well we have a new conspiracy new!! Vaccination of the global popualtion

hmmmm

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 48 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)