aaa I am a GOD - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: I am a GOD

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Original Message                 Date: 14-Aug-99  @  09:05 AM   -   I am a GOD

Coppertony

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm no GEEK, and I don't Flame. I figured I could get help from some intelligent musicians, but all of you would rather talk about burned retinas. Well, I'm going with Cubase, Yamaha DSP, a midi interface, and that will get me started. I'm researching the Nord Lead, or Waldorf Keyboards (FIZMO Sux) and a couple rack mounts (Emu Orbit, Korg N1R, Etc.) The new Korg Triton is great, I messed with it, it has a built in sampler, so that would alleviate me buying one. Don't offend me, I'm way cool, and you might be surprised to know who I am

Tony

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 221/246             20-Nov-99  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

Why would I want u 2 mail me 5 pictures of your right-hand Tony?..........

Message 222/246             20-Nov-99  @  04:49 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

arinji

tony you must enjoy being a professional victim cause thats exactly what you are......

Message 223/246             20-Nov-99  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

I suspect Tony is a fresh faced lip smacking young boy.
The type a certain Mr Glitter has a perculiar fondness for.

Message 224/246             21-Nov-99  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

You put you left foot in, you put your left foot out, you put your left foot in a shake it all about. You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around, that's what it's all about

You are all Nigger Lovers

Mtv Sucks, American Techno Sucks, Rap and R&B have no business in Techno Music

Jungle, House, Hip Hop & Break Beat is the Niggers way of yet taking over another white invention. Trance Rules, So does Germany and Hitler

Thanks for Playing

Message 225/246             21-Nov-99  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

nobody

Link?:  Link

if you are serious about any of that racism tony...if i ever meet you i will really kill you. stay the fuck out of my area. i will end your miserable life with one af my many tools of death, be it an axe, a chainsaw, a sledgehammer, a 9mm hollowpoint or 3 or 4 or 5, baseball bat, running you over, strangulation, bamboo torture, water torture, smashing a television down over your head tube first (ouch), paper cuts to the neck again & again & again...you will die, you racist scumbag piece of american stereotype. you make things worse for all americans by presenting yourself as such a silly ignorant RACIST. if you are serious about that racist shit consider yourself warned. don't come NEAR my neck of the woods talking racist garbage. i will not stand for it. enough said

Message 226/246             21-Nov-99  @  01:19 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

nobody

NO PATIENCE FOR RACIST IGNORANT BULLSHIT.

no reason for it tony

Message 227/246             21-Nov-99  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

sitar

SECOND THAT NOBODY. REALLY HOPE YOU'RE JOKIN TONY.

Message 228/246             21-Nov-99  @  03:23 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

Perhaps the Irony is that Tony is a Black Jewish German Cripple.
Maybe also he is confused as to his sexuality,a nasty situation to be sure.
Or maybe his situation is worse than that and he is an American.
Either way survival of the fittest is removing such opinions to the evolutionary scrap yard.
Hopefully along with Class and Caste systems that i would also like to see illegalized.

Message 229/246             21-Nov-99  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

My Grandad gave his life fighting against people like u, Tony.........I`m angry now..........Its pretty obvious 2 anyone still sad enough 2 check this thread (like myself), that u r probably a 12 year old, inbred hick from Kentucky who only logs onto DT 2 escape from the reality of his life; most of which is spent having 2 play "Mummies and Daddies" with his elder brother......................."...nooo, its yourrr turrrnn to be mommy todayy tonyyy......noww bend overrr..."

Message 230/246             21-Nov-99  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

I think that someone is using my name. That's pretty low to make me look like a racist. I don't dislike anyone and I really hate paper-cuts

Besides, why would I cut down American music if I'm American

We can laugh and go at each other as part of our daily intervention of soul searching, but whoever you are who is trying to get everyone to want to kill me with Boob Tube Screens, that's fucking weak

Thanks for playing what? Pin the racist tail on the ass? Well, you did it wrong, as nobody to help you with that sharp object

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

There are 246 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)