aaa anyone going logic 8 then? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: anyone going logic 8 then?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 19-Sep-07  @  04:36 PM   -   anyone going logic 8 then?

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

i think i'm gonna become a mac man finaly.. going for a test drive later - whaddya think?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/31             09-Mar-08  @  06:13 AM   -   RE: anyone going logic 8 then?

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  File

303-riff-all.mp3

i knocked this up with ultrabeat. it's quite cool cos the grid can be switched to 'step', and then (seeing as each row has a synth in it anyways) it can play a bassline with a tr-style programming grid. The downside i find is diffulty in adjusting note poitch as there is absolutely no visual pitch/key readout as you adjust the ertical level control. you really need to have the synth-panel open then you can see the osc change pitch there - but still it's not ideal, it's a tad fiddly, but then no doubt there's some good key shortcuts tio learn, anyways it does quite nice, honking techno-y stuff, i loaded a 606 hat and x-base kik the other durms are drum the ultrabeat drum synth

lol the eq is all over the shop cos of the cheap cans i listen on btw

i thought i might as well add to this thread as it's about logic not mac so much really

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 31 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)