aaa Just picked up an OB-8 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Just picked up an OB-8

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 24-Nov-03  @  09:22 PM   -   Just picked up an OB-8

Influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

havent gotten very far yet, but man...

I cant lie and say I dont notice a difference in the sound between this and my virus.

warm indeed

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/32             25-Dec-03  @  07:26 PM   -   RE: Just picked up an OB-8

milan

Link?: Link

yeah, but it *still* looks cooler than any other synth out there, what with three lcd displays and big knobs  

Message 32/32             15-Feb-06  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: Just picked up an OB-8

Malcolm Jeffery

Link?: Link

I just posted the other day in another forum here about mending my OBX which has the toughest
sound of the ob series according to tom oberhiem my one got 24 db filters instead of the 12 db
ones that shipped with OBX'S and i gotta admit they sound so big and fat and throw it into
unison and yer speaker cones try to escape from the room.

Any how you really got all that oberhiem stuff, how much you selling the xpander for?

Cheers Malk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 32 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot