aaa Good deal or what? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Good deal or what?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 13-Nov-03  @  12:54 AM   -   Good deal or what?

Defector Z

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I'm seeing the Nord Micro Modular for sale at Novamusik for $295US. What's up with that? Is this a good deal or what?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/34             22-Nov-03  @  05:59 AM   -   RE: Good deal or what?

influx

Link?:  Link

TOne Factory will sound good.

Bass Driver is the SansAmp one...it comes highly recommended

Message 32/34             22-Nov-03  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: Good deal or what?

d

Link?:  No link

if you're not using an amp-cabinet combo or a sansamp/pod/other-modeler-thing, try the instrument in on the tone factory and putting the sound through an amp-sim once it's recorded.

Message 33/34             23-Nov-03  @  01:12 AM   -   RE: Good deal or what?

Defector Z

Link?: Link

Yeah, I've got the bass going into the front panel with some light compression. Been kinda playing with the other things too. I'll try a an amp sim in the mix - see what happens.

Message 34/34             11-Jan-04  @  05:59 PM   -   RE: Good deal or what?

Pongoid

Link?: Link

Def, welcome to the bassist's club. I also recommend getting the Bass Driver. It's what I use, and everybody and their mother love what it does for the tone of an instrument. Seriously, it's on my top five list for best things ever that I spent $150 on. I'm hoping you got a Jazz Bass. They are much more versatile than the P-Bass, and one you have the Jazz mastered, you can play just about any gig in the world, should the urge arise.

http://www.basslinks.nl/index.php

Check out that place. Lots of good folks over there, lots of advice and info, and some SERIOUS players. Noone skimps on passing out good knowledge there. Good luck, and whatever you do, remember that that thing is not a guitar, is not a synth, is not the drums...it is THE BASS. Play bass.

Ape

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 34 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)