aaa obsessed wit this track - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: obsessed wit this track

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17

Original Message                 Date: 01-Mar-01  @  07:55 AM   -   obsessed wit this track

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

it's doing me in, i cant stop playing it... the synth flute sound is superb, and the tambourine riff when it comes in would make Timbaland weep... damn this is a hot track!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/162             07-Mar-01  @  12:01 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

Link?: Link

ok all you key players... what scale is this   - heh heh - one for the piano guys.

Message 32/162             07-Mar-01  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

heh heh - couldnt resist it....

Message 33/162             09-Mar-01  @  04:18 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

Link?:  Link

admirable performance..

Message 34/162             09-Mar-01  @  04:21 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

nothingnewhere

Link?:  No link

i am afraid to click any of the songs in this thread.

Message 35/162             09-Mar-01  @  07:06 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

jaswho1

rollsroyce on the funk/disco track!!!

that's my guess...don't cost ya nothin'

what

Message 36/162             09-Mar-01  @  08:07 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

ashford & simpson mate... heh heh - watch out, or i'll start posting classic Philidelphia sounds next   - so have you checked that LALENE track?... man, that is so perfect... take a music lesson whydoncha from that track - - ok... here's one of the greatest live cuts ever committed to vinyl, heh heh and i've got the original 1970 heavy vinyl CBS cut from America.... who can get this one??... check the horn section... 3 tuba's in the horn section... also check the sax solo - fuck me - thats a baritone sax playing up harmonics... ouch !!!!! - - Howard Johnson on the sax - a GOD!... wicked guitar solo from John Hall too.

Message 37/162             09-Mar-01  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

hajee

This VADER ABRAHAM from Holland.....I know this guy, he sold about as many records in Holland as Elvis...no kiddin'.....heehee I NEVER realized he did an english version....what a great accent!!!

If you'd like i'll post the original dutch version..

This stuff is killing me....hey you're smurfin'out of key.... great stuff..

Bastiaan

Message 38/162             09-Mar-01  @  05:16 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

i always thought that fat bearded guy was peyo. smurfony in c.

obsessed with THIS track.. anyone who thinks they've got it can chew off their own nuts after this one, this one.. it's all the levels. hope you're listening sensoniq.

Message 39/162             12-Mar-01  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

some classic early acid trance   -

Message 40/162             21-Mar-01  @  09:34 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

ressurected in the name of cool old-skool   - might get obsessed again soon...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17

There are 162 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)