aaa Logic 5.5 is finally falling - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Logic 5.5 is finally falling

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 23-Aug-04  @  01:10 PM   -   Logic 5.5 is finally falling

Dominic

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Its getting quite scary now. Native instruments new 3 pack of keyboards (that sound TIGHT) hasn't been tested in PC Logic 5.5 and is unavailable. I haven't really noticed this all too much until now. I bet there is going to be some super soft synth, made by NI that does everything for you and I'll have to convert to Logic on the MAC to be able to use it, :-( Booooooooooooooo!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/43             08-Sep-04  @  05:54 PM   -   RE: Logic 5.5 is finally falling

xoxos

Link?: Link

coming from the beginning of this discussion, you can always sell it to me :P

Message 32/43             09-Sep-04  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: Logic 5.5 is finally falling

Dominic

Nah, I want answers not cash.

Message 33/43             09-Sep-04  @  04:12 PM   -   RE: Logic 5.5 is finally falling

beds

Link?:  Link

try it yerself innit. - or do i have to load up logic and do it for you?

i was referring to vst effects like grm yeah.

Message 34/43             09-Sep-04  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: Logic 5.5 is finally falling

Dominic

So am I using my ears or a formula or a specially written bit of software?

Message 35/43             09-Sep-04  @  06:04 PM   -   RE: Logic 5.5 is finally falling

k

i dont get that - i can add mebbe 4 inserts on a bus... no delay at all

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 36/43             09-Sep-04  @  06:27 PM   -   RE: Logic 5.5 is finally falling

beds

like what? try adding some processor intensive non-logic vst fx on the bus, won't work at all.

Message 37/43             04-Oct-04  @  12:22 PM   -   RE: Logic 5.5 is finally falling

k

Oh, well i tend to use Logic plugs, mebbe some autotune or waves RCL, otherwise i stick to logic plugs mostly.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 38/43             14-Oct-04  @  01:08 PM   -   RE: Logic 5.5 is finally falling

k

test add reply to a forum with 4 pages

Message 39/43             15-Oct-04  @  10:09 AM   -   RE: Logic 5.5 is finally falling

psylichon

test reply to a reply to a forum with 4 pages. beta testing is fun... what's next?

Message 40/43             15-Oct-04  @  02:49 PM   -   RE: Logic 5.5 is finally falling

Stuff

This is not an improvement, the previous version that made us choose to view older messages from a selected range of time, was better.

I think that one single discussion topic should be kept in one page (damn even modems can load text and long threads pretty quick, it's those awful forums where everyone uses unecessary avatars that are slow). And Dancetech was one of the few i visit that still was relying on the smooth format of having everything gathered in one page.

Think of viewing threads offline; i tend to save interesting Dancetech discussions on my computer. And if it's divided every 10th post, theres gonna be loads of HTM-files to save and view.

Just my two cents ;)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 43 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot