aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 331/1149             10-Oct-02  @  06:43 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

psylichon

Link?: Link

well yeah, that and reality.

:}

psylichon

Message 332/1149             10-Oct-02  @  07:19 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

Link?:  Link

lol!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 333/1149             10-Oct-02  @  07:53 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

proximus

Link?:  No link

2000!!!

Message 334/1149             12-Oct-02  @  10:32 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

hurrah! - now we look proper like SoS forums  

Message 335/1149             13-Oct-02  @  08:30 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

DjMik

Still here..

Message 336/1149             25-Oct-02  @  05:34 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Just for the record

Message 337/1149             29-Oct-02  @  08:23 PM     Edit: 29-Oct-02  |  08:24 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Steve Roughley

Why on earth do you want this to look like SOS forums K? Their full of wankers! Give me DT any day!

Regards.

Steve.

Message 338/1149             29-Oct-02  @  10:47 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

bedwyr

Link?: Link

methinks he jests

Message 339/1149             30-Oct-02  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Steve Roughley

Well why do you want Jesters at DT??? Their all wankers! :P  

Regards.

Steve.

Message 340/1149             04-Nov-02  @  06:31 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

OJ Simpson

Doh!

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot