aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 381/1149             13-Feb-03  @  04:08 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?: Link

my LORD I aint gonna go back and read all those posts

synopsis: K accused Gromyko of self-voting. Called up some supposed evidence, which I actually questioned, TOO!

now suddenly G has beef with me, and thinks that because my stupid tracks are all plastered all over the stupid chart Im somehow responsible for it?

well...check the little numbers that come with votes! lets see that damn list thang again!!!!! I WANNA KNOW!

Message 382/1149             13-Feb-03  @  04:13 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

man called clay

Link?:  No link

it's sad that somehow gromyko can raise this ghost again.
i personally feel it's okay to self-vote...though
i feel there should be a better way than voting for everyone's tracks to be up on the charts.
problem is...everytime i have a suggestion it seems i'm supposed to not care at all.....really silly man...care about dancetech?!?!?! ludicrous!!!!

Message 383/1149             13-Feb-03  @  04:17 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gromyko

The only thing that's ridiculous is that it only takes five votes to dominate the chart completely, like influx does at the moment...

Message 384/1149             13-Feb-03  @  04:19 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

no no! care! care a LOT!!!

just dont care that much about the charts;)

but..then again..call em meaningless and youre a cheeky fucker 

damn this is fun

but..to G's credit..I brought this one up, cuz this is the one where it got REAL scary

Message 385/1149             13-Feb-03  @  05:38 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

d

off the meds again, G?

Message 386/1149             13-Feb-03  @  06:00 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

man called clay

so why not just list all the artists alphabetically?...with an asterik towards the most recent uploadings...or perhaps a numerical indication of the amount of tracks uploaded?.........i've always thought the site needed a directory of contributors more than a chart itself.
if a guy ain't on the chart or has no song in the left-column que....you'd have no way of knowing he exists.
i think some revisions are probably in order. and payed membership too...no matter how small the due. i always feel people are less apt to abuse something which they've paid for.
plus ban whoever the jerk is that just pulled tonight's stunt.
it's just pointless and.....pathetic really.

Message 387/1149             13-Feb-03  @  09:26 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

there is actually a directory alphabetically. You can go and sort through by genre...but of course the people that list every freakin genre show up on everything so if youre lookin for breaks you end up with some cheezy trance ("hey..it has a breakbeat from measure 118 to 122!")

but yeah..you can do that. just scan through randomly

Message 388/1149             13-Feb-03  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

yeah - EXPLORE the site whydoncha - the MUSIC icon opens the music section - you can search there by user/artist name, or tracks or browse by genre etc... you can clip other peoples tracks into your MUSIC-BOX and all that crap...

Message 389/1149             13-Feb-03  @  10:44 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

ha kilos in a fould mood 

Message 390/1149             13-Feb-03  @  11:18 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gromyko

k is an incompetent little shit. Who cares what mood he's in ?

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot