aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 401/1149             16-Feb-03  @  01:58 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

man called clay

Link?:  No link

folks! we have a winner!
please! a warm round of applause for (envelope please)....?...?....milan!

Message 402/1149             16-Feb-03  @  02:10 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

gotta be the longest thread ever

Message 403/1149             16-Feb-03  @  03:01 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

breakerbox

someone kill this thread for s sake!

Message 404/1149             16-Feb-03  @  03:29 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

Do a search for "I am a god". I think that was the name of the thread. Around when I was first coming to DT. That thread was hilarious....I think?

Message 405/1149             16-Feb-03  @  04:02 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pauly

Heheh, right when you said look for "I am a god" cuz it was funny I immediately thought of an old funny thread. I looked it up and I realized it was this thread all along HAHAHA:

[RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES] - [unreg'd user]
Web: no weblink
Date: 15-sep-02 - 03:48 pm
File?: no file added
Heh heh, funny how people didn't even upload the track yet - gets to top 3 on the charts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES] - [View_user]
Date: 15-sep-02 - 05:54 pm
hahahahahahahahaha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 15-sep-02 - 06:01 pm
Nearly all the votes are from Norwegian dialup accounts .. could this be the ghost of gromyko using his extensive knowledge of ip protocols to subvert the integrity of the dancetech chart?

*swoon*

Web: www.dancetech.com/~influx
Date: 15-sep-02 - 09:17 pm
now what are you guys talking about?

Date: 15-sep-02 - 11:27 pm
This guy has a song that he haven't even uploaded yet. Yet his song is #3 on the charts

Date: 16-sep-02 - 12:02 am
It's a faith based thing...

Date: 16-sep-02 - 12:22 am
are you SERIOUS? how the hell can that be?

oh god. dont get me started again

who is this?

Web: www.dancetech.com/~Breakerbox
Date: 16-sep-02 - 10:31 am
here we go... again...

Date: 16-sep-02 - 08:50 pm
Hehe sorry, was just making observations cuz i was trying to play it but there wasn't a track.

Date: 16-sep-02 - 09:46 pm
no but its TRUE!

Date: 16-sep-02 - 11:14 pm
NOW THAT I'VE REACHED # ONE YOU CAN ALL BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!!

Date: 16-sep-02 - 11:23 pm
Take a dive you domb son of a shit

Date: 17-sep-02 - 08:24 pm
heh. it's pretty obvious someone is havin some fun

Date: 17-sep-02 - 08:47 pm
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! I AM STEVEO, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!

Date: 17-sep-02 - 09:26 pm
Your sooo stoooopid

Date: 17-sep-02 - 09:40 pm
would that be helen "steveo" reddy?

Date: 17-sep-02 - 09:58 pm
Yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 17-sep-02 - 10:00 pm
PSSH HA, I'M STEVE O!! THE FREAKING STUNT MAN. MAN, IF YOU STUPID PEOPLE WOULD JUST LISTEN TO MY TRACK THAT IS NOT THERE, YOU WOULD REALIZE ITS JUST A SOUND WAVE WHERE I'M BEATING MYSELF IN CROTCH REPEATEDLY MAKING PAINFUL NOISES. JEEZUS

Date: 17-sep-02 - 10:02 pm
MY GUESS IS THAT YOU GUYS ENJOY MY CROTCH BEATING NOISES, THAT IS WHY YOU PUT IT AT NUMBER ONE!

Web: none
Date: 18-sep-02 - 07:06 am
heheh... the place that I work in Philly.... they have like 5000 Helen Reddy Christmas albums that never sold in the basement. If anyone wants one, let me know.

psylichon

Web: .
Date: 18-sep-02 - 10:00 am
it's not there anymore though, is it? it seems your incessant crotch beating has lead to a premature exit.

Date: 18-sep-02 - 06:56 pm
bedwyr loves to lower the tone.

Date: 18-sep-02 - 10:35 pm
AHHHHHHHH!!!! MUST WORK ON MY NEXT CROTCH BEATING SONG!!!!!!!

hehe now you all know who steveo is. Of course I wasn't the actual guy. I was just having fun with his name.

Message 406/1149             16-Feb-03  @  04:11 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

P

Ok... that messed up... since i am bored i'll redo that the right way.

::Cough steveo:: - Heh heh, funny how people didn't even upload the track yet - gets to top 3 on the charts.

Zazza - hahahahahahahahaha

Zazza - Nearly all the votes are from Norwegian dialup accounts .. could this be the ghost of gromyko using his extensive knowledge of ip protocols to subvert the integrity of the dancetech chart? *swoon*

influx - now what are you guys talking about?

Paul - This guy has a song that he haven't even uploaded yet. Yet his song is #3 on the charts

Zazza - It's a faith based thing...

influx - are you SERIOUS? how the hell can that be? oh god. dont get me started again. who is this?

Breakerbox - here we go... again...

Paully - Hehe sorry, was just making observations cuz i was trying to play it but there wasn't a track.

influx - no but its TRUE!

steveo - NOW THAT I'VE REACHED # ONE YOU CAN ALL BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!!

sh - Take a dive you domb son of a shit

influx - heh. it's pretty obvious someone is havin some fun

steveo - WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! I AM STEVEO, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!

steveoe - Your sooo stoooopid

d - would that be helen "steveo" reddy?

steveoe - Yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEVEO - PSSH HA, I'M STEVE O!! THE FREAKING STUNT MAN. MAN, IF YOU STUPID PEOPLE WOULD JUST LISTEN TO MY TRACK THAT IS NOT THERE, YOU WOULD REALIZE ITS JUST A SOUND WAVE WHERE I'M BEATING MYSELF IN CROTCH REPEATEDLY MAKING PAINFUL NOISES. JEEZUS

STEVEO - MY GUESS IS THAT YOU GUYS ENJOY MY CROTCH BEATING NOISES, THAT IS WHY YOU PUT IT AT NUMBER ONE!

Psylichon - heheh... the place that I work in Philly.... they have like 5000 Helen Reddy Christmas albums that never sold in the basement. If anyone wants one, let me know.

bedwyr - it's not there anymore though, is it? it seems your incessant crotch beating has lead to a premature exit.

Drop - bedwyr loves to lower the tone.

steveo - AHHHHHHHH!!!! MUST WORK ON MY NEXT CROTCH BEATING SONG!!!!!!!

Message 407/1149             17-Feb-03  @  12:12 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

man called clay

which brings up an interesting point....in that in my desire to hear the new track by damoon & frenchy....i always get this diagnostic error message. is anybody else able to hear this one?
i've tried both links.

Message 408/1149             17-Feb-03  @  05:09 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

oh cool man! - thanks for that - an old backup page musta got rewritten - i fixed the link now - cheers!

Message 409/1149             18-Feb-03  @  03:32 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

man called clay

thanks k.....i wasn't bustin on the site for this but was wonderin how peeps were votin for a song we couldn't hear....anyway....i like this new tune of theirs.

Message 410/1149             18-Feb-03  @  12:39 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

ok, norwegians on Gromyko's telenor branch can now get in ok - we removed the blocks

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot