aaa What happened to DanceTech....??? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: What happened to DanceTech....???

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 10-Aug-08  @  12:00 PM   -   What happened to DanceTech....???

sox

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey K...seems a bit dead in here lately...

U given up on the DanceTech brand?? (the world's number 1 resource for music technologists...since 1993)...

sox

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/48             25-Sep-09  @  12:39 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

k

Link?: Link

crazy guy?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 42/48             25-Sep-09  @  01:18 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

damballah

which one?

Message 43/48             30-Sep-09  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

Malcolm Jeffery

Yeah the one who used to shout outside your flat, u mention him earlier in the thread,u recorded him, that one....

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 44/48             30-Sep-09  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

k

heh oh him. yeah trouble is i can almost 100% guarantee that i'd get sued by social services for breaching his human rights... by recording him without his permission or some such bollocks.

doh!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 45/48             30-Sep-09  @  10:58 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

Bedwyr

Link?:  Link

it was you wasn't it

Message 46/48             30-Sep-09  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

k

no! but i could do an awesome impression of him after that many years of reference material to work with

Message 47/48             02-Oct-09  @  12:32 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

Malcolm Jeffery

Lol only if you send them copies of the tracks,
Bonkers Bongo Man by Damballah,
Tangent runner by Xoxos,
Stove your head when i catch you by Kilo. haha

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 48/48             20-Oct-09  @  11:45 PM   -   RE: What happened to DanceTech....???

bobby.demers1

"heh oh him. yeah trouble is i can almost 100% guarantee that i'd get sued by social services for breaching his human rights... by recording him without his permission or some such bollocks."

How the f*ck they gonna know who it is..lol
Not like he's a mentally ill celebrity with a drink problem is it...

Or a radio announcer....

I think you should build some tracks up just for a laugh....

sox

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 48 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)