aaa Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16

Original Message                 Date: 31-Jul-01  @  05:07 AM   -   Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I started checking out DT a few years ago, when it was still something like bunji-reality.com. I know I wasn't one of the first to find this place so I'm curious about it's origins. I am sure it would be of interest for many to know a bit about the history of this site. I don't see an "about DT" section anywhere.

Mick

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/157             02-Aug-01  @  06:27 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

d

Link?:  No link

ok, but that was a 'character' I made up and I'm still here

hold on. ahem:

ME NO BLOW DE DONKEY

howzat for old times sake?

Message 42/157             02-Aug-01  @  08:07 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

brad

Link?: Link

yeah H got under peep's skins but I knew we'd all love to talk about him ;-) Yeah I miss Jez tho he was cool and had good tracks.

Plus eveyone's names changed a little after the big server change/site re-design. So does bl_nd=Blandrew?

There's prob. some great blackmail material in the vast archives of DT. Some of mine would be like,'Hey dudez, I just got my AWE64 Gold!!! I got some dope new tracks done too, check 'em out and give me feedback!!!' ;-))

Message 43/157             02-Aug-01  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

influx

naw the H shit that was REAL bad didnt happen here

HOLGER!!!! ha! creamyflyspy...and David M...

Both of those fuckers emailed me regularly for a while. David kept telling me he knew people I knew and this and that. poor guy. he just came off so...waahhhh

fannie annie. acid cat. lia DOES = lianne

oh, and aaron...Horizens is on tour with Uberzone and The Crystal Method. hes still in touch tho

Message 44/157             02-Aug-01  @  11:20 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

xoxos

one for megafun/psycodream.. ..CK.. atoews.. good thing we get restocked on the regular.

yes.. let it be said for good.. h was rather provocative.. but things became involved between he and i and several others.. best left to our own recollections  

bl_nd=funkbot  

i think the link is right.

Message 45/157             02-Aug-01  @  11:37 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

influx

yeah...I guess that stuff is better kept to ourselves. you still talk to that guy?

Message 46/157             03-Aug-01  @  04:59 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

sitar

Then there was that Zwolf the Elf dude. Eh Hem Cough Cough. Mech Warriors is a hint.

And remember all of my fantastic golf puns of 2 summers ago?????????????? Never mentioned the hole 4-pole did I?

Message 47/157             03-Aug-01  @  07:40 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Bastiaan

I was just thinking of that elf guy...heheh...and remember the sblivefanguy...who kept on saying the sblive was the best soundcard ever...hey when I started lurkin' DT all I had was an AWE32...and that's 3 years ago...or even more.... some of those old pages (about budget synths and fx) were still on the web years after the transfer to this domainname...

was't the site darkblue, orange and black...or green.... I forgot. I'm too old I guess.

Message 48/157             03-Aug-01  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

steve

zwolf is still here.....

Message 49/157             03-Aug-01  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

sitar

I know. Lurking around in his sinister way. One doesn't have to look far  

And then there was that R-Tek dude, ruler of the sampler world, and pixie magnet, now lurking even closer.

Message 50/157             03-Aug-01  @  04:01 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

steve

r-tek was a twat.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16

There are 157 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot