aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 411/1149             18-Feb-03  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gromyko

Finally, a wise decision...

Message 412/1149             18-Feb-03  @  05:13 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

Link?:  No link

Do you think so Sigurd?

Message 413/1149             18-Feb-03  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gromyko

Yes, Stephen.

Why do you keep posting my personal details ? I gave them to you - IN CONFIDENCE - like most people in here do...

Message 414/1149             18-Feb-03  @  05:58 PM     Edit: 18-Feb-03  |  05:59 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

er... hang on!... You did NOT give your name when you registered.. only 'Gromyko'... so don't come all huffy & indignant with me about handing out personal details you gave IN CONFIDENCE to the site.

So HOW do I know who you are?.... My spies are everywhere Gromyko!  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 415/1149             18-Feb-03  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gromyko

You may be right that I didn't enter my name when I signed up - it's been almost three years and I don't remember if you asked us to enter our names back then.

However, it's bullshit that I registered here using "Gromyko" as my user name - that's something I changed last summer. Before that my user name was "gb".

At any rate, it doesn't take a g-e-n-i-u-s to find my name once you've made my private email address public. And that particular item WAS given to you - IN CONFIDENCE - no matter how you twist and turn.

If you need somebody else to spy for you to find that out, you're obviously not the computer wizard I thought you were. (But of course, given that you still haven't gotten that thing about the proxy servers that I repeatedly told you about, that's a given...)

Message 416/1149             18-Feb-03  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gromyko

Anyway, I'm getting as tired of this as I'm sure you are. It seems obvious that you'll never admit to being wrong about the various voting issues so ok... I'll give up. All I really ask, and have asked, is that you guys quit bringing up my name whenever somebody is messing with the charts.

You'll soon find somebody else to blame for everything you don't understand in here, and I'm already finding my inspiration elsewhere.

Truce ?

Message 417/1149             19-Feb-03  @  12:03 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

dude. YOU BROUGHT IT UP.

you sat there and (apparently in all sincerity) tried to accuse me of rigging the system with that madness

and YOU brought up all the old stuff. and YOU were the one flingin shit around like a spoiled monkey

and YOU are the one that keeps talking about it! Got old a long time ago.

why dont you find something better to do. maybe go vote for your tracks or something 

Message 418/1149             19-Feb-03  @  08:10 AM     Edit: 19-Feb-03  |  08:14 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Zazza

Link?:  No link

Gromyko: K's name isn't Stephen by the way 

whois eh?

heh...

Message 419/1149             19-Feb-03  @  09:48 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gromyko

influx,

It was somebody else that brought up the fact that you were dominating the chart. You claimed you had nothing to do with it before I made a comment.

Then k appeared and blamed ME for putting YOU on top 1-15.

Then YOU started digging up all sorts of old threads.

Getting senile, are we ?

Message 420/1149             19-Feb-03  @  10:14 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gromyko

As far as I can tell, three threads were reopened :

'Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES' - last message jan 6 - reopened by influx on feb 13

'hyenas!!!' - last message apr 26 - reopened by influx on feb 13

'Ban "Hyenas" I say!' - last message jan 24 - reopened by me on feb 13

And then there was that new thread, 'bravo!' that started on feb 13. This is what set it off, I guess. The original poster wrote five messages, influx wrote three and DefZ wrote one before I wrote anything on that thread.

I think that's all. Those are facts, that anybody and everybody can easily verify in less than a minute.

Except influx : "YOU BROUGHT IT UP."... "and YOU brought up all the old stuff"... "and YOU are the one that keeps talking about it"...

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)