aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 431/1149             21-Apr-03  @  02:43 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

man called clay

Link?:  No link

what's the relevance?
clarity man!!! i'm curious?!?!?

Message 432/1149             21-Apr-03  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

psylichon

Link?: Link

Hah, Clay asking for clarity! Now that's rich...

inspiration for the crosslink (notice my reply a few posts down from that post).

and I shouldn't have to point out the 420 ting to you  

psy

Message 433/1149             21-Apr-03  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Paullyboy8440

Now who brought this sucker back???  

Looks like the trance thread has compitition now.

Message 434/1149             23-Apr-03  @  05:29 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

d

mmmm-kay, which of you goofs is voting for DJ Spedizzle?

Message 435/1149             23-Apr-03  @  05:52 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

man called clay

d?! what the hell ya talkin bout...dj spedizzle?
you must be imagining things.
you know that hanging out at this place TOO long has
that effec#T on folx?!?~?!>!?!(!&~^!$!
someone call the doctor.

Message 436/1149             23-Apr-03  @  06:28 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

man called clay

hopefully this works...e-mail feedback to the dj~:

welcome spencer...to dt and as i listen to choir pressures...it's cool to see a pure reason user on board. there aren't many here. i do love propellerheads! but please allow me to suggest that you try not to vote a ton of your stuff onto the chart at once, as it is there for all of us to share.
this is a weird and special place and i always said we need to provide some guidelines for new users....but self-voting is frowned upon by most here. me...i don't care. but i seriously hate chart-hogging. it shows lack of discipline and respect for the community here....which is trying to share their stuff within a small amount of space.
we've had actual wars here because of this sort of thing and it could lose you friends quickly.
i'd like you to have your stuff be heard as that is what you're here for.
might i suggest putting a time to your tracks one by one and so they show up in the new songs column on the left. and then when people got time...we can hear your stuff. any edit you make to the time or text or song-title will get into the new-tracks column. i think you might want to try this and ease off the chart a bit. i assure you....you'll get alot more respect here this way. again...welcome.
mcc>

Message 437/1149             23-Apr-03  @  08:20 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?: Link

holmes. why bother? 99% of those fucks just dont care. theyre born and raised on the "take all you can get, by any means necessary" ethic of..what is it..capitalism? modern life?

who the fuck knows, but in my eyes theyre worthy of immediate dismissal simply based on the action

Message 438/1149             23-Apr-03  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

man called clay

i certainly had no idea what the basic rules or guidelines were....nor does anyone else when they first step here. thusly i think one might be provided some suggestions at point of registering as a new user. i got a decent response from spencer. he seems sincere and is now a little concerned about what to do. i was able to look up one of the tracks displaced from the chart....as i know this guy IS breaks and beats and was able to get it back up there. but i hate this search by genre stuff....i couln't find a couple others and so...it's up to you to get the shit straight. like i told spence....the stuff'll sort itself out. oh...but why bother? well...simply because someone has to. good morning.

Message 439/1149             23-Apr-03  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

why couldn't you search by song title?

Message 440/1149             23-Apr-03  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

man called clay

i tried this too but i guess my problem with intoxicating sound's subconscious was that when i tried to delete the name...the window was small enough i had a difficult time eradicating some of the letters and was therefor regularly misspelling it. that window being a bit larger would help...me thinks. finally i wasn't even sure if the song title was subconscious...i'm not sure why i couldn't find them under dub.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)