aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 441/1149             24-Apr-03  @  02:46 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

fbspenca2k1

Link?: Link

umm why r u guys bad mouthing me? i told clay or whatever i didnt even vote for them some random people did so i dunno why ur flippin on me clay was cool about it but well whatever i dont even care sorry my music is on there

Message 442/1149             24-Apr-03  @  03:06 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

man called clay

Link?:  No link

spence...the fact of the matter is anyone here could call a few friends and have ten songs on the chart but that ain't the point. it's nice to get one or three tracks charting but there's just no room if we all got all our friends beating a vote for every track. some guys here are kinda like hermits or whatever...(hey stefan...quit laffin at me!) and we still like their tracks up here. i know it seems weird to say vote for this track and then have us say no...don't vote...but i guess what i'm saying is....
make room for others.
if i were you i'd simply delete a few tracks and upload them next week...or something. we'll still be here. i got a dozens tracks i wanna upload...itching to share and i swear my friends would vote for them all....but i also want to have them listened to and enjoyed by people HERE!!!! which is where you and i are right now....and not beat every one over the head with our genius (i said stop laffin). yes...we're a weird lot.
but in some way...we're all guests.
there's really only one person who ain't a guest here and he doesn't totally enjoy the chart being
hogged by someone who's saying they don't care.
this place takes a little getting used to but once you do...you'll find it's worth it...i hope.

you're not the only one who's gone through this so don't take it personal.
this is dancetech after all!

Message 443/1149             24-Apr-03  @  04:27 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Paullyb

"i got a dozens tracks i wanna upload...itching to share and i swear my friends would vote for them all....but i also want to have them listened to and enjoyed by people HERE!!!! "

Describes what i feel exactly. except the dozen tracks part (more like a dozen unfinished tracks I wanna upload ;) ). I'd much rather constructive feedback than chartspace.

Message 444/1149             24-Apr-03  @  03:10 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

fbspenca2k1

Link?:  Link

ok well give me constructive criticism instead of just telling me u dont liekthat theres my songs there and not urs in some cases its not FRIENDS that r voting its random people i dont know on here its one thing to not like my music and not want it there thats ur perogative but its another to try and get me to take it off so urs can be there instead like u said itll die down if usay so and my stuff wont be there in awhile so chill im not tryin to sound liek adick but im just givin back everythin u all say to me i think its crap but im new here so im not gonna bitch
spence

Message 445/1149             24-Apr-03  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

man called clay

there are times when i think the sex-n-beer chat would be a far more productive place to be. one tries to be cool and be clear (occasionally) and yet i think you're right influx. i've suggested an age iQ requirement with k....but i'm sure that'd be
difficult to enforce... 

my last from the spediddle.....himself...this pretty much says it:

yea thanks yea hey how do i put opne of those forums on my own site u kno
so people can rate my music and stuff yea i kno what ur sayin about the
jealousy u always have liek 10 songs on there haha hey can u actually
get liek record deals and stuff off the website that kid broken silence
told me u could liek he goes to some school near me and i guess liek a
friend of his knew me and sed somethin about me so thats how i got brought in

haha...did i say welcome?!?!?!

now where's the sex and beer chat?!
no iQ requirement...right?

Message 446/1149             24-Apr-03  @  03:20 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

psylichon

, . . . . , , , ; . , . ,

Just thought I'd throw in all the punctuation you missed.

psy

Message 447/1149             24-Apr-03  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

man called clay

psy...you're just jealous you can't punctuate like that.
skills man.

Message 448/1149             24-Apr-03  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

man called clay

spence...
sometimes it's all about the appearances.
how one makes them.

and how one doesn't make them.
anyway...
you obviously know what you're doing.
i was just trying to help.
of course i can't see things the way you do...but i can share my perspective with you so as to clue you in as to what i've discovered.

it'll get worked out and take some getting used to.
the artistic arena is sometimes a fiercely competitive one. and we are a weird and jealous lot. but we also like sharing too.

i guess this is the point you missed.

clay

Message 449/1149             24-Apr-03  @  08:55 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

noboody badmouthed you punctuation boy. jesus christ that was a hard fuckin read

anyway..this thread is from WAY back, and had nothing to do with inflating or deflating your no-punctuation-havin little ego so get over it

but, since youre the new Hyenas, well.

I dont remember anyone sayin if they thought your music was good or not. I havent listened personally and I rarely do...and I dont expect others to check my stuff either. its there if they want it. I offer and leave it at that.

you sound like a big crybaby if you ask me. get over it

Message 450/1149             24-Apr-03  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

damn youre proliferous! you and Paully should get together!

I checked some of your stuff...got some mix issues but there were some cool ideas in there. WAY too many tracks to check them all out though

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)