aaa Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 08-Dec-05  @  01:39 AM   -   Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

2nd mouse

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I've had my tracks hosted here for over a month now. One of them has been played 147 times , but I've yet to have anyone leave a message to say if they even liked it.
7161 doesnt have a very welcoming vibe , and I got an " I'm alright Jack " feeling from here.
This message will probably be sneered at , but if there are a lot of people getting that sense about 7161 , people will feel alienated and the numbers will dwindle as they go to graze on other pastures.
This is the first time I've been back here in about 3 weeks and theres not a single review of any of my tracks. I have them based elsewhere , and there isn't this kinda problem at those sites

Just my 2 cents -------------------- 2ndMOUSE

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/55             07-Jan-06  @  12:10 PM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

k

shat it!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 52/55             07-Jan-06  @  06:58 PM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

nutoniom

Link?: Link

beds wrote:

hes a mature student

you go K, show 'em what you got !!

Message 53/55             14-Jan-06  @  02:41 AM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

nutoniom

listening to your tracks now, lovely.

keep up the good work.

Sorry for not commenting before, but i'm big in Japan.

Message 54/55             14-Jan-06  @  02:50 AM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

nutoniom

Listening to Heist right now. Awesome !! more please

Message 55/55             14-Jan-06  @  03:57 AM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

k

Hiest is a badd-ass track man I love the backbeat drumming break thing & the intro bassline... I'd like to see more of that bassline tbh, why doesnt it return?... Overall the whole track is simple & exciting and keeps you interested.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 55 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)