aaa obsessed wit this track - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: obsessed wit this track

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17

Original Message                 Date: 01-Mar-01  @  07:55 AM   -   obsessed wit this track

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

it's doing me in, i cant stop playing it... the synth flute sound is superb, and the tambourine riff when it comes in would make Timbaland weep... damn this is a hot track!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/162             27-Sep-01  @  05:21 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

Link?: Link

Masters at Work... yum.. Just added a drum sample set from this track in the file library section.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 52/162             28-Sep-01  @  04:30 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

a classic from the Philly label. Teddy Pendergrass baby!

Message 53/162             28-Sep-01  @  06:02 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

bedwyr

from whom comes the sample for Sneak's u can't hide,

c'mon Teddy!

btw, love IS the message!

Message 54/162             28-Sep-01  @  06:04 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

i'm not playing anymore. i refuse to install anything that deals with streaming media.

Message 55/162             28-Sep-01  @  06:16 PM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

bedwyr

someone mentioned ultraplayer here the other week, and it works like a dream,

maybe steaming media i laughing as well  

Message 56/162             11-Oct-01  @  03:09 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

Another classic from Teddy, ah yeah baby.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 57/162             11-Oct-01  @  04:37 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

another classic from around 1984/5 - plus a second dub techno mix.

Message 58/162             11-Oct-01  @  04:38 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

another anthem from the same period.

Message 59/162             11-Oct-01  @  05:02 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

some more Burru, just cos he sounds so cool...

Message 60/162             11-Oct-01  @  05:03 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

you gotta listen to that real oud with the bass cranked up  

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17

There are 162 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot