aaa Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16

Original Message                 Date: 31-Jul-01  @  05:07 AM   -   Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I started checking out DT a few years ago, when it was still something like bunji-reality.com. I know I wasn't one of the first to find this place so I'm curious about it's origins. I am sure it would be of interest for many to know a bit about the history of this site. I don't see an "about DT" section anywhere.

Mick

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/157             03-Aug-01  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

xoxos

Link?: Link

"houston here, sorry about that, but you have a malfunction in your hyperengine and you have no time warp." - the young master zap.

have to go see what sensoniq's been up to. hopefully doing a second young master zap album.

Message 52/157             03-Aug-01  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

k

Link?:  No link

chuckle - the thing about H was, he was a true schitzo - sometimes he'd post really useful stuff especialy about akai sampler. but then it'd all suddenly go ballistic.

Message 53/157             03-Aug-01  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

damballah

you do know that using people's names has a way of making them appear, doncha

Message 54/157             03-Aug-01  @  04:58 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

JAWA

Here's one for the hardcore dancetechers, remember this:

"STRAW! STRAW! STRAW!"

Message 55/157             03-Aug-01  @  07:34 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

influx

sensoniq was zap?

Message 56/157             03-Aug-01  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

k

buggo ?   - what happened to him?

Message 57/157             03-Aug-01  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

xoxos

just a few lines in an address book and a dusty tape cassette.

Message 58/157             03-Aug-01  @  11:02 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

influx

no contact with mr toews anymore mr xoxos? Ive emailed to no avail

Message 59/157             04-Aug-01  @  12:13 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

bl_nd

yes, blandrew and sometimes drew or andrew brewer or andy or just blank because i was too lazy to type in a name.

i met xoxos through dancetech--my connexxion w/ him always fascinates me because he holds more significance than the majority of my friends, yet i have never met him in person.

someone named ivan turned me on to fm synthesis. in fact, re-reading some of his posts in the archives motivated me to get a used sy77.

i must say, k, that, to this day, dancetech is an unparalleled resource. there is no other website w/ as much intrinsic value.

Message 60/157             04-Aug-01  @  01:12 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

xoxos

i just want a good shot at being able to offer you someone to work with at your level someday.. i know i've got some 3 month tracks ahead of me.. perhaps this significance is just you enjoying my adulation w/o admitting it as such to yourself  

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16

There are 157 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot