aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 541/1149             22-May-03  @  02:40 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

Link?:  No link

lol!

Message 542/1149             22-May-03  @  03:35 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Influx

Link?: Link

K do you remember that?

damn its funny watchin people flip out on the net. ALMOST as funny as watchin them in real life!

Message 543/1149             22-May-03  @  03:40 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

PB

haha sounds like a friend of mine who loves to piss people off on the road. He would cut someone off then when they give him the finger and start cursing at them he starts laughing at them. Pisses them off so bad  .

Message 544/1149             22-May-03  @  03:45 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

spence

considering you dont know me or will ever be anything close to what i am, why are you talking. yes i revoked your ability to speak and spell because at 16 i can do it better than you and that is an outcry. When you grow up and stop bitching and WHINING - yes WHINING - maybe you can act mature like i am and get over yourselves. considering you are what, all 28yrs+ and i am all but 16, i think it is evident that YOU are all the sketchy low lifes who cant seem to get a date so you sit at home and make "scapes" and giggle to yourselves thinking one day you will actually be someone. Too bad your pathetic lives are dwindling away and you dont have the will power to do anything but sit on your ass and masterbate to eachothers music and pictures. Im so happy that at least you pedaphile-type stalker men are all on board in the same area and choose to spend your time like this instead of preying because that is the best you will ever get.

Message 545/1149             22-May-03  @  03:54 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

dr hook

We'd laugh and we'd sing and do funny things
And it made our hearts glow,
But she was too young to fall in love
And I was too young to know.

Message 546/1149             22-May-03  @  04:34 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

GrooveMonkey

Spence,

Do be quiet.. you are only showing yourself up by throwing pathetic insults at folks round here and if you do need to insult folks atleast spell correctly its peadophile not pedaphile.

If you were as mature as you evidently claim to be, you should be big enough to ignore this type of crap.

Do you really think its mature to accuse someone you do not know of such a heinous crime... What a display of childish behaviour.

And the rest of you..... please please please quit this thread, it really is pointless it started off fairly amusing, but has now got to the point of total CRAP!

I know I said earlier that I wouldn't post to this therad again but it just keeps on popping up!

Thats it

Peace

G

Message 547/1149             22-May-03  @  04:49 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Trillium

Oh Spence....

on the subject of spelling...

"masterbate", is spelled m-a-s-t-u-r-b-a-t-e.

you might want to check your own spelling before posting about someone else's.....

thanks.

Trill

Message 548/1149             22-May-03  @  04:56 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

psylichon

"if you do need to insult folks atleast spell correctly its peadophile not pedaphile."

stop it stop it stop it! I'm gonna piss myself already!

Message 549/1149             22-May-03  @  05:50 PM     Edit: 22-May-03  |  06:12 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Influx

pedophiles you just called us?

man, kid, youve got the biggest mouth Ive EVER seen. If we were in person you would DEFINITELY lose teeth over that comment. where the heck did you come up with that, and what the hell makes you think you have a right to throw something like that around?

so you have such a DOPE life, eh? WHERES YOUR RELEASES, THEN, KID? HUH?!?!?!

where is it that you're doing so much?

please, tell me! Your music is bland and generic, and FILLED with pre-fab loops. You even admit that all you use is software..and just reason at that "haha" so where the fuck do you get off?

you dont know SHIT! You claim we dont know about YOU...and the same goes back, right? yet, youre sitting here mouthing off like the little BRAT that you clearly are, displaying all the MINDLESS ARROGANCE of a 16 year old spoiled little kid. How in the world do you think you can REVOKE THE RIGHT TO POST of the:

PERSON WHO DESIGNED THIS SITE and could ban you in a heartbeat??!?!?

hey try this. Go look up these words:

libel

slander

calling someone a pedophile and insinuating that the only reason that they arent out "preying" is that theyre here online falls soundly into those categories.

you need to watch your mouth, little boy

oh, and "if you're so dope why aint you signed yet, huh?"

and if youre so dope why did you have to vote for your own tracks so much? huh?

funny thing is, NO ONE WAS EVEN TALKING TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. You barged in here flingin shit around like the little kid that you obviously are, screaming and crying about the (almost certainly polite) email that MCC sent you, and now you keep coming back, adding insult to injury.

I have an idea.

GO

THE

FUCK

AWAY

youre not contributing to anything, and its pretty clear that youre so dope that you dont need any input or technical advice, so why bother?

and if you fling an accusation like that again, you WILL find out what the legal system thinks of such things

Message 550/1149             22-May-03  @  05:50 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Influx

oh, and groovemonkey..

sorry, holmes, but theres no way Im gonna let this shit rest

personally I think you should quit admonishing people and just dont read it if its so annoying to you, ya know?

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot