aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 551/1149             22-May-03  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Influx

Link?: Link

my LORD! has anyone gone back and re-read this shit?

I only got about half way through before I had to take a nap

Message 552/1149             22-May-03  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

errata

Link?:  No link

no...

e

Message 553/1149             22-May-03  @  10:22 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

psylichon

LOFL @ e.... too funny, and true in my case ;)

Message 554/1149             22-May-03  @  10:24 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Influx

awww you can both piss off. I was actually trying to figure out where DJ spejizm (bratly spenderson) figured into the whole thing, but I didnt get that far

Message 555/1149             22-May-03  @  10:34 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

GrooveMonkey

yeah Influx, you're right, generaly I leave this thread alone, something today made me read it, and it just wound me up.Name calling etc etc etc is all fine and dandy, but calling someone a peadophile aint funny atall.... Teeth would probably go missing if someone called me that too!

So I'm going back to my little corner again for a while...

G

Message 556/1149             22-May-03  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Influx

no no stick around for more fun!

and..for the record, its:
P
E
D
O
P
H
I
L
E

and I aint one. (have to admit there are some 16 year old girls on the beach that sure do look good! )

Message 557/1149             23-May-03  @  07:56 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

GrooveMonkey

Actully no, its peadophile according to the Oxford English Doctionary...

My corner was not very comfortable, too much curry was had last night, paying for it today! Ouch!

Message 558/1149             23-May-03  @  08:46 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Influx

oxford?

this is america, baby! 

heh. curry, eh? well...cleans you out nicely

Im shooting for 1000 now!

Message 559/1149             23-May-03  @  09:16 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

GrooveMonkey

Yep, it has definately cleaned me out!

No reply from Spence yet....

1000 hey! go for it, reckon this might just make it. Must be the longest running thread here, atleast the longest I've seen.

America yes... but then you guys did nick our language and develop it in funny ways  

reckn we should all speak polish... there can be no argument then mainly coz most of you won't understand hahahahahah

Message 560/1149             23-May-03  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

Link?:  No link

actualy spence - I'm have kids older than you  

Thing is lad... you're jumpy... you are in a big arguement with people, and in that frame of mind you are not calm and interpreting things correctly perhaps.

In that frame of mind, you see me step in simply to say there are actualy two words in OUR language, because I thought you had made an assumption that someone saying "whinging" was mis-spelling "whining".

It wasn't an attack, I have not been involved in this thread up to that point as you will note...

I just thought you didn't know this word "whinging" existed, because it is a peculiarly ENGLISH (meaning British) word, and I wasn't sure wether Americans used this word. It wasn't meant to be an attack on you.

However, because you are in a defensive frame of mind, (as you are involved in an argumentatively defensive position with a group of people), you naturaly assumed my post was an attack on you, which it was not.

My english is fine though thanks since you ask. I'm also glad you find the site I created useful for your music,   - which is not bad now I mention it.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)