aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 601/1149             12-Jun-03  @  08:05 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

GrooveMonkey

Link?: Link

Only 399 more posts to go Influx!

Message 602/1149             13-Jun-03  @  09:27 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Mick

I am dinking dat dis dthred moost go andt die bery soon. For dee love of Shiva give it a rest man. Bling Bling indeedy.

Message 603/1149             13-Jun-03  @  12:16 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

beds

Link?:  Link

not long to go before that devil guy shows up.

Message 604/1149             13-Jun-03  @  06:52 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

errata

Link?:  No link

I can't wait for the magic number. I think we should agree to end it there... it would satisfy my personal sense of irony.

e

Message 605/1149             13-Jun-03  @  07:03 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

GrooveMonkey

Three is the magic number
yes it is
its the magic number

Message 606/1149             13-Jun-03  @  07:22 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

psylichon

good luck stopping this train on a dime!

Message 607/1149             13-Jun-03  @  09:53 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Influx

the funniest part is when people POST "lets not post here anymore"

!

Message 608/1149             13-Jun-03  @  10:21 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

GrooveMonkey

Haha, nuff said! So I'm a bit fickle!

Message 609/1149             13-Jun-03  @  10:24 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gitm

lets not post here anymore

Message 610/1149             15-Jun-03  @  01:37 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gitm

I really mean it

Kinda

Sorta

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot