aaa I am a GOD - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: I am a GOD

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25

Original Message                 Date: 14-Aug-99  @  09:05 AM   -   I am a GOD

Coppertony

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm no GEEK, and I don't Flame. I figured I could get help from some intelligent musicians, but all of you would rather talk about burned retinas. Well, I'm going with Cubase, Yamaha DSP, a midi interface, and that will get me started. I'm researching the Nord Lead, or Waldorf Keyboards (FIZMO Sux) and a couple rack mounts (Emu Orbit, Korg N1R, Etc.) The new Korg Triton is great, I messed with it, it has a built in sampler, so that would alleviate me buying one. Don't offend me, I'm way cool, and you might be surprised to know who I am

Tony

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 61/246             19-Aug-99  @  09:05 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

suds

Hey axl, will you sign my appetite for destruction t shirt? pleeeze?!

Message 62/246             19-Aug-99  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Spot

Link?:  Link

Kin` ages since ive stepped foot in a technical thread, Oi Pissflaps to you tony, right, I`m off again

Message 63/246             19-Aug-99  @  09:40 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

poo

well as long as we are human, we are going to be idiotic in some way...don't acknowledge the fact of being 'human', seek to be something above the reactionary state of most..not that i have! fuck off all of you who aren't me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the best, not some other god.

Message 64/246             19-Aug-99  @  12:35 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Charlie

Ok, I'll say it.......Tony Fuck Off you Stupid Pretentious Cunt.

29.....who cares how old you are? What does that make you...the Dalli Llama or something? You're just paranoid about reaching 30......(oh dear the cracks are starting to show!!)

BTW....are you an export from the Sonic State Of Pretententious Assholes - The Gas Station perhaps ?

Message 65/246             19-Aug-99  @  12:50 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Alas the uproar prevails. You are all idiots in my eyes (Possibly the world's too) I came to this room asking simple questions, but you couldn't answer them without having a "I'm better than tony" attitude. SO I played along with it. I wrote no such tune. I can't even acquire enough equipment to get my studio on it's way. But I do have this:

The knowledge that you are all fucking assholes. The kind of asshole that will never accomplish any earthly value

Keep chasing it boys.....keep chasing it....You may think you are the masters of your domains, but unfortunately, your domain is called "Bation"

I will continue to spread cancer and plague your lovely site until I receive the godamn respect I deserve. I tried to be nice and show a sensitive side, but that didn't work. So, the tiger will come alive. Ignore me? Impossible. You will never be able to ignore a mind that is so fucking intelligent and a body that is so fucking beautiful. Sorry boys, I'm not a god because of my music sales, but I am a greek god in everything else that surrounds my life. I have seen the Matrix, I am the One.....My name is NEO. And I can tell (like most computer geeks) that you lack any social skills that would consider you even remotely able to get laid

I don't just give out autographs, you have to buy them

Axl Rose is fucking great, Southpark Rules, Trance 4ever, and you are geeks in pencil neck town. So fuck off and Die

Is that better? Do I get an official membership patch now? This damn tutu is making me itch

T

Message 66/246             19-Aug-99  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Touche

Spot!

you actually found your way out... it's a bit too bright out here i'm going back in... but first:

Tony, take yourself and your "Analogue Moduling keyboard" and fuck off back to the land of obscurity.

Fame is fickle - and in five years/months from now you'll probably be eating your own faeces for nourishment and using old sanitary pads for pillows in some dumpster...

I guess this thread is what happens when you take the slag-it page off the main menu.

But it's still around for those keen enough:

http://www.dancetech.com/chat/chat-2/threads.cfm?Title=&Age=30

T.

Message 67/246             19-Aug-99  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

influx

Im starting to feel sorry for this guy...

You opened a can of worms, amigo...Im gonna stay out of it now...

tell you what...if your tracks are so huge..tell me where to buy something, and Ill check it out...support, ya know?

Good thing Im not the only one who saw this...

funny guy, you...but like I said, Im done

Message 68/246             19-Aug-99  @  06:28 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Spot

Fat Haiy Tadgers, Ok I`m defenetly off this time, Tony Join us in rant drivvel and slag it, for fun and frolics follow this simple link to the underworld of Dancetech

CLICK HERE FOR
FURTHER FROLICS

Message 69/246             19-Aug-99  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jock

Sorry I'm late guys, I was er... surfing on some of the wank sites... now whats this all about then eh ? Tony, you sound like a complete twat. If youre such a great supreme musical genius why the fuck are you posting "simple questions" on this site ? eh ? I though someone of youre obviously superior stature would of known all there is to know. Especially if youre a god.

Personally the kit you lot are choosing is for poofs. My choice would be the following....

Roland System 700, loaded up to the hilt.

ARP2500

Prophet 5 or 10.

Yamaha GX1

EMS Synthi 100

Mellotron Mark V

Litronics Advanced MemoryMoog

And of course for that classic laser harp sound the Elka Synthex.

And if you cant afford any of that (which I very much doubt you can) then youre obviously not such a great and highly successful musician that you make youself out to be. Just a sad, pathetic, insecure cunt with too much time on his hands....what, did yet another record company pull the plug on your sad and pointless recording sessions ?

Now fuck off before I have to explain to you what all of the above instruments do and what their current prices are.

Message 70/246             19-Aug-99  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jock

P.S I'm willing to bet a £1000 that I've performed to a bigger audience than you have ! (all the other guys go yawn, how many times have we heard this).

I dont care if I lose thats only a weeks coke money out the window.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25

There are 246 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot