aaa obsessed wit this track - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: obsessed wit this track

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17

Original Message                 Date: 01-Mar-01  @  07:55 AM   -   obsessed wit this track

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

it's doing me in, i cant stop playing it... the synth flute sound is superb, and the tambourine riff when it comes in would make Timbaland weep... damn this is a hot track!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 61/162             11-Oct-01  @  05:12 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

k

Link?: Link

nice classic

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 62/162             11-Oct-01  @  06:12 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

; )

heh he, had to be added to the list...  

Message 63/162             11-Oct-01  @  06:14 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

: )

.... what a beat..

Message 64/162             11-Oct-01  @  06:23 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

marianimal

Link?:  No link

Mm, Under mi sensi. I am totally transported.

marianimal

Message 65/162             11-Oct-01  @  07:07 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

brad

Am I the only numb-nuts who's winamp wants me to open a non-existant file from my hd instead of just streaming like it's s'possed to??? Oh well, I just copy'n'paste the link and change .m3u to .mp3 and then just d-load...

This is a great thread. I'll post some of my faves up soon. Any winamp help would be great in the meantime.

Message 66/162             11-Oct-01  @  07:23 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

brad

here's one I posted a while back in another thread- more appropriate here.

B.Marley- "So Much Trouble In the World," an amazing song.

Message 67/162             11-Oct-01  @  07:31 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

brad

found this one hanging around on my server. Orig. I had it up for Marianne b/c we were stuck on the chorus of this one song and I felt that the keys on this one were close to what we needed.

So no "bag o'shite" comments on this one- you know it's tight! From a peter tong tape I have...

OK back to the reggae in a sec.

Message 68/162             11-Oct-01  @  07:35 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

brad

WOY!!! This is the TRACK!!!

Errol Dunkley, "A Little Way Different." Produced by Dennis Bovell, the man behind a lot of LKJ's tracks.

Message 69/162             11-Oct-01  @  07:40 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

brad

hey will having a lot of ppl. potentially streaming these tracks from my server slow it down for other folks trying to load my page?

K give me some DT server space and I'll fill it w/ reggae till yer sick of it! ;-)

Guess me&Marianne should fill our profiles w/ some Duo Electro tracks first, eh? Soon come...

Message 70/162             11-Oct-01  @  09:44 AM   -   RE: obsessed wit this track

xoxos

downloadable file links puh-leez  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17

There are 162 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)