aaa I am a GOD - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: I am a GOD

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25

Original Message                 Date: 14-Aug-99  @  09:05 AM   -   I am a GOD

Coppertony

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm no GEEK, and I don't Flame. I figured I could get help from some intelligent musicians, but all of you would rather talk about burned retinas. Well, I'm going with Cubase, Yamaha DSP, a midi interface, and that will get me started. I'm researching the Nord Lead, or Waldorf Keyboards (FIZMO Sux) and a couple rack mounts (Emu Orbit, Korg N1R, Etc.) The new Korg Triton is great, I messed with it, it has a built in sampler, so that would alleviate me buying one. Don't offend me, I'm way cool, and you might be surprised to know who I am

Tony

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 71/246             19-Aug-99  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Skywalker

Whose this Tony guy, what a cunt.

Actually isnt it Tonibell ? The pervy ice cream guy who drives around youre estate on a Sunday afternoon with Greensleeves blearing out at full volume ?

Message 72/246             19-Aug-99  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

zwolf

oh.. well.. i've started to type now.. I WANT TO BE a part of this magnificent thing.. this thing we call 'DANCETECH..' I WANT TO FROLIC and ROLLICK with the CARELESS GRACE of THE LADS from dancetech, I WANT TO BE a part of their merry banter, 'arr, me hearties' on this wayward vessel with my best, best chums. those who understand me most, those who can relate to my most intimate occupation, those who can't take it without a few, friendly moments of comaraderie here. HERE, at DANCETECH.

HAIL DANCETECH! HAIL! HAIL! some of these people are so nasty they fire my blood some of these people are so knowledgeable they make me wish to ASPIRE and REACH, REACH, REACH RIGHT OUT meet bo derek and be her tarzan and have all the pimply teens wishing they were me because i never got any the bastards. no, i really like it. i do, i do i do i do i do amen. men, men, men. there's no one here, but.. i keep typing. oh lordy I AM COOL i want you all to know that my bird's just having a bit of the difficulties right now, i would never, ever NORMALLY be like this, no, not at all well maybe.

are you still sucking on my.. text? FUCK THIS IS LIKE AND I WANT TO BE I WANT LIFE I WANT LIFE I WANT TO BE. to be. TO BE!!! BEEEEEEEE!!!! and if i cause a bit of a sensation by being so fancy then that's just me! and that's just me! and that's just me! lil' ol' me! hi cutey.

really tony, i like most of the idiots here, but you have yet to really say anything interesting to me. nothing about gear, nothing intellectually or aesthetically stimulating. doesn't mean you won't, you just haven't yet. i'm not going to hold it against you. oyu say you wanted to be part of the gang, but no. you wanted more. it wasn't enough for you. was it, tony?

eh, tony?

more. more, more. moremoremoremore. you wanted to be a god. to reach the magic moment. the biggest thread. well,t here will be bigger threads and still bigger threads. how does that sit? but you don't care. no, no. you don't care. one day, you will be washed away from time, but still, you don't, you don't care. not at all. you just want to feel it, every bit. every last little bit. the furthurfurthur extremities of the hueman experience. i'd say you're a bit of a fag, you love thes emen so much. you had to go there, the semen squirting out onto the monitor, like an endless drazzled smage of words. becoause you wanted the forbidden fruit, to taste it.

and who cares? nobody ever said 'no,' and maybe they did, but it was too late when you heard it. we can go anywhere we want to. because we are the DANCETECH boys. we know the tech. we know the secret paths, becuase they are no secret. we know how to make you dance. the dance of LIFE.

every last drop of it. life. i love you tony, i love you. no, leave it in. i want it to last a moment longer, into eternity.

so.. hey.. who wants to ask a question about my spq-5k?

i like these people. please stop fighting.. you're making me so.. much more..

quivver quivver shake shake baby love forever. free in time, potential for all things, BECAUSE WE GOT THE FUCKEN BALLS TO DO IT lads.

jam at my house tonight and every night. we could sell a million, or maybe just one.

shine on, pussycats,
zwolf the elf.

Message 73/246             19-Aug-99  @  08:11 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

influx

Link?:  Link

Holy fucking shit...you are a nutcase man! you musta licked that frog that Tony saw! This is a very amusing thread...
jock..you let me down..I thought youd have more to say than that!!

Message 74/246             19-Aug-99  @  08:57 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

zwolf

oh go and get a glass of water man.

Message 75/246             19-Aug-99  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Defector_Z

Shit - I think I need a glass of water!
Zwolf! Keep going! You've said more than the Tony the G-R-R-R-REAT big dweeb! I love it - bring it on!

Tony! Where'd you go off to? Fuel the fire! Open your punk mouth again! Please!!

Message 76/246             19-Aug-99  @  11:39 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

AietaD

This is fucking great. Its pure soap material. Or perhaps the "great global dance novel. I love this guy Tony. You can see how religious wars lasted 100 yrs. He boasts, as the almight, then comes down and talks amoung the plebs, then rises again and casts damnation from up on high. I think we should take all this glorious shit and transpose it into a song. Cant you hear it? The choas and the sweet humility. I want more! The truth is in the story.

Message 77/246             20-Aug-99  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

-

everybody always wants to taste the forbidden fruit. but i ask you. do they ever want a bit of the forbidden turd? nooooo....

Message 78/246             20-Aug-99  @  02:12 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Touche

Link?:  Link

Forbidden turd? my friend's dog loved the stuff - no matter how much he forbid him from eating the cat's waste he'd keep going back for more... (dog, not the friend)

influx - you won't be happy till jock goes around and gives him a right proper beating and a kick to the gnads it seems?

Message 79/246             20-Aug-99  @  02:27 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

melon

If you want weird, go to www.blairwitch.com and read Heather's journal. Gets your flesh creeping.

Message 80/246             20-Aug-99  @  02:32 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

TONIGHTS MAIN EVENT

Dancetech Boys Vs. Tony

Get your tickets $45

Ding ding ding, the contender in the blue corner, with no smash hits, weighing in at a mere 5 piece recording studio
Tony , I am God, The Tiger

And in the red corner with multiple personality conflicts, a couple fill in songs played for thousands, weighing in at a mere 4035 pounds and one quarter ounces The undefeated, unculltered, unhuman Dancetech Boys

Tonights ring girls are
Touche, Jock, and skywalker (aren;t they sexy?)

I don't think Tony has a chance againt the champ Fred, Well Bill, he does have stamina, let's go to the Referee now

Ok Boys, I want a clean fight. No biting, no insulting, no egos, and definately NO frogs damnit

Ok, let's get it on>>>

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25

There are 246 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)