aaa Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16

Original Message                 Date: 31-Jul-01  @  05:07 AM   -   Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

rhyze

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I started checking out DT a few years ago, when it was still something like bunji-reality.com. I know I wasn't one of the first to find this place so I'm curious about it's origins. I am sure it would be of interest for many to know a bit about the history of this site. I don't see an "about DT" section anywhere.

Mick

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 71/157             05-Aug-01  @  06:56 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

influx

nobody is now superprophet and a couple other things I thnk

Message 72/157             05-Aug-01  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

Bastiaan

Link?: Link

what about charlie and those other fucks....they was allwayz on him like a pack of wolves...

Message 73/157             05-Aug-01  @  06:58 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

sitar

Yea, Superprophet. I'll never forget the day I sat down to look at DT in my early days. Someone asked "What gear to I need to make Trance?" Nobody answered "A bowling ball and a burrito". Don't know why but I was in hysterics. Another time there was some heated argument going on and in the middle of it Nobody posts "I just made the best mushroom and cheese omelette for breakfast. Oh, sorry". And that was it. I fell off my chair.

And then the idea for a Dancetech tee-shirt where the front says "Kill All Humans" and the back says "Have a nice day...Dancetech.com" Still think that's a winner.

Message 74/157             05-Aug-01  @  10:29 PM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

skoob

Link?:  No link

God, I've lurked here for around three years, saw it at bunjireality... but essentially since almost the beginning of dancetech.com

R-Tek was OK... thuogh his conversion to software sequencing from hardware evangelism was fun.

And I remember SBLive guy. Wow. I remeber something.

And essentially, all the people who've made it worhtwihle - casparproject, sitar, influx, horizens, nobody, nothingnewhere, defectorz, r-tek, xoxos, sitar, and of course the man k. That's about all I can remember.

And after three years... I've got fuck all gear and fuck all beats. Things are making progress... I start work to save for the A4000 tomorrow...

here's to three more great yeras, ups and downs, and maybe some tunes from YT...

skb.

Message 75/157             06-Aug-01  @  12:27 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

influx

do I get mentioned there for the simple annoyance factor?

Message 76/157             06-Aug-01  @  12:44 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

sitar

Absolutely :P

Message 77/157             06-Aug-01  @  01:46 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

xoxos

oh, and scarecrow..

Message 78/157             06-Aug-01  @  02:20 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

damballah

any you guys remember PRU? she was really getting on my fucking nerves back in 2001.

Message 79/157             06-Aug-01  @  08:42 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

k

chuckle - their posse is banned from now on - shame they've turned everyone off the artist (even if she is crap, but they still have done more to make sure people will always spread the negative word)

R-Tek's still here I beleive, he changed his name tho.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 80/157             06-Aug-01  @  11:39 AM   -   RE: Kilo, how bout a DT history lesson?

steve

I`m here, and I`m still a twat.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16

There are 157 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot