aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 731/1149             08-Aug-03  @  06:05 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

infected rectal wart, huh? You need some pills, man.

Message 732/1149             08-Aug-03  @  09:11 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gitm

Link?:  No link

you guys are so nice it melts my heart

Message 733/1149             09-Aug-03  @  01:31 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

mcc~

slowly but surely the dt chart will become a fave fifteen and then a fave ten... 5 and then a big one....i mean none.

what was at one time the most cost-effective space-saving means of displaying some of the later community uploads seems destined to become SLOWLY extinct?

and yet we have a growing pile of stuff on the office turntable......and still no k or zazza
on the platter?

what's with that?
i'd like to know>>>

what's the point of of making a lifetime of music and creating a site for others to share their stuff and not even have your own stuff in there...too...where it might be seen?
humility is one thing......
self-imposed invisibility another.

this is basic. it has nothing to do with controversy.
my opinion...and concern...of course.

Message 734/1149             09-Aug-03  @  03:44 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

pb

? K & Zazza have music on this site...

Message 735/1149             09-Aug-03  @  04:36 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link

you guys are funny, still messin with this thread

Message 736/1149             09-Aug-03  @  05:53 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

actually i seriously have a question: what is the office playlist thingie?

havent seen it updated in a while...

Message 737/1149             09-Aug-03  @  09:33 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gitm

its probably on way-k-chen

Message 738/1149             09-Aug-03  @  03:49 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gitm

in china

Message 739/1149             09-Aug-03  @  07:06 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

PB

I dunno.... i used to be on that thing until i deleted the song which was supposed to be on there. When i asked a while ago, i forget who but someone responded "you get to fetch coffee and doughnuts for the blokes". I forget who but now that boggles my mind...

Message 740/1149             10-Aug-03  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

mcc*

the frequency with which things change in a person's life often says something of the value of one's experience. those who haven't known it will tend to fear it.

beware those who's taste lean towards the plantational.

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)