aaa I am a GOD - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: I am a GOD

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25

Original Message                 Date: 14-Aug-99  @  09:05 AM   -   I am a GOD

Coppertony

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm no GEEK, and I don't Flame. I figured I could get help from some intelligent musicians, but all of you would rather talk about burned retinas. Well, I'm going with Cubase, Yamaha DSP, a midi interface, and that will get me started. I'm researching the Nord Lead, or Waldorf Keyboards (FIZMO Sux) and a couple rack mounts (Emu Orbit, Korg N1R, Etc.) The new Korg Triton is great, I messed with it, it has a built in sampler, so that would alleviate me buying one. Don't offend me, I'm way cool, and you might be surprised to know who I am

Tony

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 81/246             20-Aug-99  @  04:11 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jock

Yes I am bloody sexy, thats why I'm always loosing my cock custard over some birds top bollocks on a regular basis, rather than yourself whose only sexual outlet is tossing off over a 7 year old copy of the Kays Catalogue, whilst locked in the bathroom so your parents cant get you.

Mind you we'd all know what would happen if youre Dad caught you at it dont we. I've heard his a bit of a pillow biting chutney ferret, youre both the same you two are, filthy dirty stinking great turd burgling poo pushers.

P.S and youre shit at music.

Message 82/246             20-Aug-99  @  06:00 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jasper

heh heh, this has got to be a record for a thread going nuts in the shortest amount of time...

Message 83/246             20-Aug-99  @  06:30 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

melon

Jasper !!! Shut up - he'll start feeling even more important !!!

Message 84/246             20-Aug-99  @  07:09 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

maarten

Link?:  Link

I've heard someone say the record-holding thread was 109.I say ,let's all stop at 108 to really piss him off ...... Then again he'll probably use other names to eventually become the ultimate 'King nono' who's responsible for the new record.And he'll still be feeling important,dunno...I give up.This last remark will probably enlighten him too.

Message 85/246             20-Aug-99  @  09:56 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

poo

i'm a big dickhead. i'm lazy, fat & overpaid. every month or so i shower, then realize i have tony's email address. i then begin to send him lovely thoughts where he can't resist...coppertony@aol.com

maybe it's not his real address.

this thread reeks of testosterone & desire for acceptance. both reprehensible when they get out of hand. yes, let's all stop posting at 108.

Message 86/246             20-Aug-99  @  10:02 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Wow, you guys actually have brains. You caught on to my intentions. First of all, I live in America, so I can't understand your third world jibberish, with words such as "bollocks" and "chutney ferrets."

Second, I do masterbate. I find it irresitible between the dozens of girls that flourish in my life to not want to enjoy something I've been doing since I was 12. Yes, I'll admit it, but I'm not shy.

Jock, I've never seen a Kay's Catalouge, but I presume there are plenty of bra and panty models upposed to the magazines I heard you talk about once. "I miss my cellmate, Bruce" Issue 4, Vol. 35

As for the rest of your pompous, crossed wired, egotistical, faggots (Not cigs), keep fucking with me. I'm here for knowledge whether I use the name Tony or not, you'll never know. So it's your call

I have hit songs to write. You know what a "hit song" is? Hmmmm, well something you'll never have, because along with a hit song or record comes class, and allure, and none of you can even act decent to another human being let alone a public screaming your name. I love trance, I have for about 5 years. That should be enough for you

T

Message 87/246             20-Aug-99  @  10:10 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

rawgarlic

tony, i'd write to you and harrass ya where you live but then you'd have my email address & i can't have that. i for one like cheese way too much to write about it here so won't waste all of your time with my love of such soft salty consumables. along with a hit song comes class & allure? do you actually believe that crap? listen to yoursleff ya shit. i have hit songs to write too. so does cher. why do you continue to exist? when does human life end on this planet? it's clear that people are not for people, and even nature is against us. now there is a new kind of bomb that radiates so much more effectively, thus killing more people & saving more things. chemical weapons love THINGS. people too are thing obsessed. have i given you a chuckle or a hoot and a holler?? i wanted to give you some corrugated cardboard but can't. so i try not to make anyone confused.

Message 88/246             20-Aug-99  @  10:43 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

You are all assholes. Every last fuck in here. When will you get enough? When the stake has driven deeper and deeper into my heart? What do you want from me? To be quiet? To stop loving myself? For God's sake, please stop with your big words, catch phrases, and secretly coded friendship channel cause it doesn't work with me. I'm not Nsync, or the buttstreet boys, I'm a musician, in the latter parts of my 20's and I will not be disrespected after all these years. If you can't even read into the slight hints of all my literature that I am the chosen one, God's second child, then you will parrish into the backwaters of human and moral decay. (Like that one? Haha) I didn't come to fight, but if you want to fight I'm ready.

Oh My the UPS truck is here, my shipment is here, my freedom is here, oh no wait, it's just my Chasey Lain fuck pussy

T

Message 89/246             20-Aug-99  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

xxxTONYxxx

okay, I repent. It's been a lie all along. My hit song was a cassette built in microphone recording of the demo song on my casio. My mom said she liked it. My thousands of women are merely those i print out from www.sublimedirectory,com while my parent are sleeping. I hoped I could find some meaning in this world, but I suppose a pathetic twat like me doesn't deserve anything like that.

xxxStraight Edge Foreverxxx

Message 90/246             20-Aug-99  @  11:02 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Maarten

Link?:  Link

Ain't the truth wonderfull?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25

There are 246 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)