aaa Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 115

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-02  @  08:14 AM   -   Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This is to you lame asses who are voting for yourselves regularly

dont ask my why it gets me, but it DOES. I just had another track drop off the chart here because I LET IT. I dont have some fucking crew out there voting for me..and you chumps that do..it is SO fucking obvious

whats your deal? you know who you are..all of you with what...3-4 songs in a row? are you THAT pitiful? does your life suck that badly? is your dick that small? do you need that much bolstering of your ego?

WHY NOT JUST LET IT REST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? Dont you think that if your shit is truly good itll get the attention it deserves? No, it wont stay up there. Im sure of that...because that shit fluctuates. That was the original intention at least, but there are quite a few of you who for whatever stupid sad pitiful reasons insist on voting for yourselves. TO WHAT END? huh?

I know someones gonna say Im jealous, so I say FUCK YOU preemptively. and get a fucking life.

and some of yoU REALLY need to work on your production skills cuz the shit youre trying to pass off as "finished" sounds like crap.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 831/1149             29-Oct-03  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gitm

Link?:  No link

im gonna say it again TRACK VOTES

Message 832/1149             31-Oct-03  @  06:42 AM     Edit: 31-Oct-03  |  06:45 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

danktle

Link?: Link

The track voting thing really is a problem. The problem is that NOBODY VOTES!!! I was fucking around and voted for some tracks, and saw them jump 23 POSITIONS!!! Many tracks jumped phenomenally within two votes. Now I don't fuck around. I absolutely love electronic music, and I've heard some dope tracks on this site. BUT SHIT, COME ON!!! Two votes = moving +23 postitions? WTF???

If you really want, we can all have more newbies jump in on this thing and really fuck up the chart. Let's get down to business folks!!!!! Do your part and tell people about this site before shit goes totally awry....

Message 833/1149             31-Oct-03  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

it's based on date too remember - if you vote and a track at say position 20 didnt get a vote since yours, it re-stacks by date pushing track at pos' 20 down - it's not based on total alone - sure i could tweak it further, but um.... in case you didnt notice i have alot to do already of more importance.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 834/1149             06-Nov-03  @  01:21 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

Gitm

thats the way it goes

Message 835/1149             09-Nov-03  @  12:28 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

mcc>

the new studio front-page is pretty bad....you gotta scroll sideways just to see the critter and it's a rather unnecessary change...definitely not for the better.

you remember the saying>>>>...if it ain't broke...don't fix it?

a backbutton which bats more than .170 in netscrape would be nice still.....after all these months.
and mp3 song-file buttons which PLAY?

Message 836/1149             09-Nov-03  @  10:07 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

it works fine at 800x600 on my box, and play works fine too - didnt we go thru this before about your filetypes being screwed by realplayer? or was that someone else

"a backbutton which bats more than .170 in netscrape would be nice still....."

that I dont understand ..... what do you mean???

as for the page being 'new' - it's been like that for a year

Message 837/1149             09-Nov-03  @  10:08 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

oh wai... the STUDIO frontpage - I thought you were talking about the music section as this is the TRACKA FORUM

Message 838/1149             09-Nov-03  @  10:11 AM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

ok, it wasnt the layout, just someone posted a comment with a massive url in it - it's fine now.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 839/1149             09-Nov-03  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

mcc>

much better!
i like seeing the latest gear-comments and company plugs....and of course i'm still trying to win that cubase-power book>

as for real player...it's been trashed. yet i get a real-player stream file on my desktop even from internet explorer....when i click the blue play button.
i used to enjoy clicking play and being able to hear people's songs with my mp3 player.

my back-button rarely works when i'm browsing the forums.
this is not news though.
it is why i always liked that sidebar so you jump from forum to forum with little effort.

Message 840/1149             09-Nov-03  @  06:40 PM   -   RE: Im gonna say it again. TRACK VOTES

k

heh - now you are seeing the full powe rof realplayer to fuck your machine - you gotta reset your filetypes manualy - know how to do it?

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 115

There are 1149 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot