aaa I am a GOD - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: I am a GOD

Viewing all 246 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25

Original Message 1/246             14-Aug-99  @  09:05 AM   -   I am a GOD

Coppertony

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm no GEEK, and I don't Flame. I figured I could get help from some intelligent musicians, but all of you would rather talk about burned retinas. Well, I'm going with Cubase, Yamaha DSP, a midi interface, and that will get me started. I'm researching the Nord Lead, or Waldorf Keyboards (FIZMO Sux) and a couple rack mounts (Emu Orbit, Korg N1R, Etc.) The new Korg Triton is great, I messed with it, it has a built in sampler, so that would alleviate me buying one. Don't offend me, I'm way cool, and you might be surprised to know who I am

Tony

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/246             14-Aug-99  @  09:51 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

mac

Tony Braxton?
Tony Iommi?
Tony Blair?
Tony Banks?

Dunno - Tell us !

Message 3/246             14-Aug-99  @  10:47 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

=

tony the tiger! ahahahh

Message 4/246             14-Aug-99  @  10:59 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

oaxaca

tony bennett!

Message 5/246             14-Aug-99  @  11:09 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

balsamo2

If you really intend to buy an Orbit,
you can't be THAT cool...

Message 6/246             14-Aug-99  @  11:27 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

melon

Tony Hancock ?

Tony Hadley ??

Message 7/246             14-Aug-99  @  11:59 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

hehe

TONY DANZA?!?!?!

Message 8/246             14-Aug-99  @  12:05 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Arinjie

you may be A god, but im THE god
nuff said

Message 9/246             14-Aug-99  @  12:50 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

Well you may be A God or The God but i am Galactus Destroyer of Worlds.
No World No Life No Gods.

Message 10/246             14-Aug-99  @  01:31 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Marko

God my arse. Anyway you tit, you'd be pretty fucked with out your retina so I think it's pretty damn important. Tell me when you've bought all your kit will you so I can tell you what you should have bought instead.
He can't tell us who he is because he just insulted everyone so he knows we won't like him anymore (if we/I/some of us liked him in the first place). Anyway, what the hell makes you so damn cool?
I'm no geek either (and that's not just in my opinion either) and I don't see what that has to with anything anyway.

Message 11/246             14-Aug-99  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

influx

Link?:  Link

Must be Tony Morelli, my crazy ass neighbor...hey Tony, how you doin? Stopped taking your Haldol and Lithium, eh? Need me to run to the store and get you some more?

Message 12/246             14-Aug-99  @  05:26 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

influx the fuck

Wait..its the coppertone girl

Message 13/246             14-Aug-99  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

suds

Beer is the ONLY god!

Message 14/246             14-Aug-99  @  06:39 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

xoxos

Link?: Link

haha influx other thread 'you geek' funny.

hey tony what's the deal?

few points: there's a fair bit of slagging on this page, but the same folk that slag me help me out. not everyone has the same personality. and, we're all special here. well, except influx, who has traceable ties to the communist nazi party and may be burned at the stake.

if you want to feel involved, involve yourself. don't walk into a room and say 'here i am' and expect a peal of applause.

and some of us want to talk about dancetech related issues, like retinas, or totally unrelated issues. what's your beef? it's kilo's page, and he seems fairly tolerant, understanding that digression has it's mysterious, mysterious purpose.

otherwise, if you need to feel hurt, estranged and offended, i think there are many here who will gladly accomodate you. could be very inspiring for some sucky music. if you think that this page has something to offer you, cut yourself a slice of rug, jackson. we're all cool here, and most of us can be pricks to boot, so cheers.

i think i ignored your initial posting because i couldn't particularly help. sometimes that's hard to do in a 'what should i get?' question (that was more or less the gist of it? i forget.) it depends on familiarity with style, technique, ltos of stuff. when i can help you, i'll help you. right now i think you've got a bit of a prima donna attitude. i could be wrong, but it is often said that it takes one to know one.

xoxos. (plié)

Message 15/246             14-Aug-99  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

You are way wrong about me, but I guess it's the shithole world I live in where a person can't come into a new site or room and introduce himself. "I am god" was a TITLE to get people's attention. I know of no god. What is a god? I just want to blend in, not be a leader. Except me. I am my own god. That should suffice for now.

Anyway, about that Triton? I also would love to hear some teacks all of you have laid down

Tony-Roan

Message 16/246             15-Aug-99  @  03:58 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Marko

Hmmm Triton. Not very nice if you have fat fingers. And the damn thing bleeps everytime you touch (I guess you can turn it off). And the 6 part moss board. What a con! I can't remember the exact details but it's somthing like you can't use all the 6 parts at the same time. And no HDR. This was really cool on the trinity but anyway.
Lots of sounds & FX (almost don't need outboard unless you use about 10 per part). Nice sampler but is a little gimicky with that beat splitter thing (another of those hit and miss things where you tell it the BPM and it's meant to split the sample into individual beats). Sample editings nice though.

Message 17/246             15-Aug-99  @  10:23 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

coppertony

Ok, well what company or products do you suggest? I'm all ears (aapreciateinbg ears, NOT dick for ears)

Do you suggest rackmount moduling systems? or actually buying more keyboards?

Drop me a line, throw me a freeeegen bone here, I'm the boss, I need the info. Are the seabass illtempered?

This is what I do have, for starters:
Pent III 450, 128 mgs Ram
Cubase VST
Yamaha DSP Sound Card
Midi Interface
Ensoniq Esq-1 (don't laugh)
Ensoniq TS-12 (don't laugh)

I need/want:

Powered Monitors (Mackies, Roland DS-90s, etc.)
A nice mic along with a preamp
A sea of keyboards, smaplers, rack mount modules, and some sort of analog moduling keyboard. (of course with your acceptance)

Please gimme some advice, Thanks

Tony

Message 18/246             15-Aug-99  @  10:36 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

How much money do you have to throw at the problem?
What will you be using it for?
Home,pro studio,live?
Will you be programming your own sounds?
Do you prefer it all in computer.
Do you have room for keyboards?
Specific criteria please.
No more messages"I want to write ground breaking tunes but dont have the slightest idea how where or why."

Message 19/246             15-Aug-99  @  10:55 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Defector_Z

Depends on how serious you are too...

Monitors - I have Event 20/20p's - good for the price. I haven't heard a complaint from anyone yet about them when you factor in that they cost under $500 (US) for the pair.
I have Cubase VST (which I don't use anymore because it conflicts with my soundcard - Darla) and I think you may need a mixer. I have a Mackie 1202VLZ - excellent sound wish it had subgroups but that would cost more.
Keys? You MUST go out and listen for yourself. Opinions around here are VERY strong (as you have noticed, no doubt) and "one man's trash is another man's treasure". My Korg has great sounds but a shitty user interface and a crappy sequencer - thus the RM1X. As you work more around the pieces you get, you will realize all of their limitations. No one peice will be the "end-all".
Samplers - some will say you can't live without an MPC2000 - others say a fattened up Akai s2000 is the answer. Each of those will cost you, though. Neither comes with an FX board which if you don't have one, will drive you crazy. You could record audio into your PC, then add some neat FX and shift it around and shit, then you'd need to sample it into your sampler so that might be a thought.
THe gist of this story? There are so many options - you need to decide exactly what you want to do. Also, you should start small - buy one piece at a time. If you have a million bits of kit, you'll never be able to link it all together.
Ditto to xoxos - jump in and talk - don't expect any fanfare, this ain't no AOL chat room - we talk about more than sex. If you don't like the topic, don't read it and don't complain about it. "one man's trash is another man's treasure".

Message 20/246             15-Aug-99  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Defector_Z

Let me clarify one thing...
I got the RM1X because it has a fantastic hw seq, something I didn't have with the Korg.

Message 21/246             15-Aug-99  @  12:44 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

coppertony

Keeping my mouth shut

Thanks

Message 22/246             15-Aug-99  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Marko

There isn't actually anything wrong with the Trtion though

Message 23/246             15-Aug-99  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

rawgarlic

waldorf waldorf waldorf waldorf

Message 24/246             16-Aug-99  @  03:18 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jasper

you know it really bug me when people go 'I have a xxxxx synth ,don't laugh'.. It don't really matter what your using, it makes a noise right? So f**ck-em if they think it's funny cos they have some megolithic super synth..

Most if the best tracks were done on shite equipment anyway.. Shite usually means gritty and hard in my experience.

Of course this makes more sense if you like hard music.

Message 25/246             16-Aug-99  @  06:15 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Muttley

I am a DOG. Wuff!

Message 26/246             16-Aug-99  @  06:40 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jasper

mutley!!!

stop that pigeon.... now!!!!

Message 27/246             16-Aug-99  @  10:51 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Teah, that makes sense Jasper. MY TS-12 have evoilved with me and never gave me any problems. I'd rather uses an un-popular board with odd sounds thatn the main stream boards leaving my music sounding like others.

I want to build a great home studio, filled with equipment. I write eveything from industrial trance to classical concertos. I've been writing for 14 years but I finally found someone that is willing to fund my dream. I have about a grand a month to spend on toys.

The ground breaking music has already been created. I just need to learn how to record it.

Tony

Message 28/246             16-Aug-99  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

rawgarlic

go for waldorf say i

Message 29/246             16-Aug-99  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

99devils

If cash is unlimited, get yourself a Virus or Waldorf Q and a Yamaha A3000. Then spend the rest of your time LEARNING THEM INSIDE AND OUT!!! I'm often a gearwhore, and I often fall into the trap that lots of gear or the latest whizbang will solve all my problems. It's not true.

The Triton is fantastic for real instruments, but the sampling on it is not going to be anything as good as say, an A3000 or Akai S5000 or something dedicated to sampling. When it comes to synth bleeps, go virtual analog, or real analog if you have the cash and patience to deal with those beasts. IF you need real instruments, you're better off buying a TR-Rack on closeout and pocketing the extra $2000 (it'll pay for your A3000 and some RAM and a Zip drive). Buy only one thing at a time, and learn it well, then decide what holes exist in your setup.

-Craig

Message 30/246             16-Aug-99  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Marko

Jasper- in some cases thats true but not, if like me you own a Casio SK-1. That is truely laughable.

Message 31/246             16-Aug-99  @  01:26 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Throwing my Casio away........Haha

Message 32/246             16-Aug-99  @  07:26 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

jp

my roomate used the casio keyboard i found on the street as his midi controller while his juno 106 was loaned out. made a nice track with it. work it with whatcha got...

Message 33/246             16-Aug-99  @  07:58 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

xoxos

if you feel like the songs are already written and all you want is to get some capable boards and lay it down, i'd suggest going for boards with good interface more than overall capability, ie. synths with knobs, and dedicated controllers for all functions. the nordlead has a nice pitch stick to boot, if you're into 'live' playing.

my first sampler was mono, 8 bit, and with functions to match. my current sampler is an s2k, which is more capable, reproduces more accurately, but even using premade templates, it still takes way longer to set up a kit. the multi step filter just drives me crazy to configure. i don't know what new samplers there are that will give you decent sound with a cheesy, easy interface, but i'd look into it if you want to get stuff out, since going straight into a more powerful unit might bog you down.

Message 34/246             16-Aug-99  @  11:29 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

JUDGE JULES

No you are all wrong, I am God actually!

Message 35/246             16-Aug-99  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

GOD - the real one

fuck off... I'm God and I'm a DJ... Jesus !!!

Message 36/246             16-Aug-99  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jesus

yes dad ?

Message 37/246             16-Aug-99  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

What is the record for replies to one posting?

Do I get a prize?

Diving Faces..........

Tony

Message 38/246             16-Aug-99  @  11:55 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

slimedog

yeah, I like what your saying about interfaces.... what sampler do you all think has the best interface? I mean... for synths, obviously those with knobs are usually going to be the most fun to screw around with, but as far as samplers? I used an S-550 for quite a while, and I HATED it.... Everything with a mouse and monitor. It was worse than using a computer.

Message 39/246             17-Aug-99  @  04:39 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jasper

Well I owned an s2000 for 2 years and while I got used to it pretty quickly I found the pages of menu's a bit long winded.. Now I have an a3000 and the menu matrix is far superior.. Plus I don't miss having a screen to use, I find I listen more rather than looking.

Getting to learn the a3k is quite a steep learning curve for the first week but then things fly along.. It's just a case of knowing where stuff is..

Like Craig says buy an a3k and learn it back to front, inside out.. I have said this a few times, I am still discovering new funky things to do with this sampler.

Even something simple like buying a boss overdrive pedal and chucking some sounds though that will change the way you work for a while.. It's all about inspiration, expensive equipment shallowly learnt won't result in good tracks however well produced they are.

I'm going to stick my neck out and suggest an a3000 with output board, nice rack delay unit, a multi FX (to work along side the a3k's FX), decent mixer with mid swept eq (mackie or something), a few funky pedals (overdrive, flanger, chorus (boss are quality), a dat recorder, maybe a compressor, plenty of leads, a lava lamp (essential, something to stare at when listening rather than the screen), lots of fruit juice..

You can produce club quality tracks with the above setup.. Add a couple of analogue synths for the squelch side of things and your laughing.

Message 40/246             17-Aug-99  @  08:37 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Rez

To sum up what Craig and Jasper have said:

A3000:http://www.yamaha.co.uk/synth/html/current/samplers/d_a3000.htm

Access Virus: http://www.synthony.com/Products/virus.html

Waldorf Q: http://www.waldorf-gmbh.de/q/q.html

Mackie 1604-VLZ Pro: http://www.mackie.com/Products/VLZPRO/1604VLZPro.asp

And to add my $.02:

Event 20/20P: http://www.event1.com/products/monitor.html

RM1X: http://www.sospubs.co.uk/sos/feb99/articles/yamaharm1x.htm

Message 41/246             17-Aug-99  @  09:37 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

rawgarlic

there were at least 109 posts on drugs topic, tony. this one has a ways to go before achieving the 'most follow-up posts'

Message 42/246             17-Aug-99  @  12:42 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Marko

Jasper- The casio doesn't have MIDI, it has 8 terrible, uneditable voices with no low end, It is one part multi but it is meant to be an S&S synth (using sample playback for it's 'voices'). If it was MIDI i would use it (but not for the 'voices'). It's not even gate/cv controllable so you have to play anything live.

But you wouldn't want to anyway.

Message 43/246             17-Aug-99  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Drugs here, Get your Drugs here

Mom, can I have special kay for breakfast (sweety, it's still in the oven)

Message 44/246             18-Aug-99  @  01:40 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Maarten

So GOD IS a drug-dealer......knew it!

Message 45/246             18-Aug-99  @  01:56 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

suds

drug dealer/pub owner

Message 46/246             18-Aug-99  @  05:28 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

dru

i have this piece of shit casio that i cant get rid of because it has this low patch that i just love

Message 47/246             18-Aug-99  @  06:08 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

chris

If by your Diving Faces comment, you mean you made that track, I'd just like to say whoo hoo, bully for you. This is a tech forum, not Smash Hits. You say you want to hear some of our tracks? Just go in any British club this weekend, you'll probably hear one of mine. So what. Everyone has something useful to say whether they've had commercial success or not.

Message 48/246             18-Aug-99  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

I wrote a song, from my heart, from my passion for music.

A melody is something that inspires everybody.

Not my fault it is well loved. And as for the hundreds of thousands of dollars that pour in, should I send it all back exclaiming that I'm not satisfied with a "smash hit" ?

T

Message 49/246             18-Aug-99  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

poo

people suck

we all need to evolve into something better, like plants

Message 50/246             18-Aug-99  @  07:48 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

BUG OUT

we're all comin back as bugs...like cockroaches that can survive on the glue of a stamp for 23 days...we'll have mutant powers like the ability to fly and the multi eye...the human garbage dump will be our infinite playground...bzzz bzzzz

Message 51/246             18-Aug-99  @  07:57 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

god

don't send the money back...just keep your ego in check 

Message 52/246             18-Aug-99  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Defector_Z

So far, we've heard Tony tell us all about his musical prowess on many occasions. Too late for keeping the ego in check, I think.

Message 53/246             18-Aug-99  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

influx

no fucking shit...I was right to hassle him...

go away rock star

Message 54/246             19-Aug-99  @  01:42 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Tell your kid not to do drugs, and he gets admitted to rehab
Tell your kid not to have sex, and she has to decide on abortion
Tell a "rock star" to go away, only encourages him to plague your lovely web site chat with his burning yet truthful RESULTS of creation

Unfortunately you'll never know the real me, my desires, my humanic ways of thinking, my problems and answers to worldly issues
Just keep making babies, keep insulting my intelligence, and keep hoping that someday, anyday, more people than your immediate family will acknowledge all your wishful thinking. With a more positive attitude, you can possibly touch the hearts and dreams of people with your music.

Keep making your quick laughs with juvenile, humorous comments and I'll continue to inspire people all over the globe with REAL music.

It's either that or, you can gather my wisdom and seek truth in earth's future. Either way, I win. I get the girls, the money, the fame, and the respect I deserve
You only get a chuckle and an occastional porn site acceptance that will only dirty another one of Mommy's towels.

I'm 29. I'm here to seek information with BRILLIANT musicians who love and charish the same style and energy that ignites crowds of three thousand.

We can keep going round and round with "I am GOD" forever, or you can finally except me as a human being trying to blend in.

Please do me the favor and choose the path of "kindness" instead of displaying sarcasm and the potential cancer that will end our earthly tour

T

Message 55/246             19-Aug-99  @  02:26 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

influx

Tony the Tiger:

I apologize man...I would never want to infringe on anyones right to inspire millions...and I wouldnt want to take away your chicks, or your money..or any of that (can I borrow a $50 please?)

sure, man...29 brings omniscience, so you must be a god...but your head is so gosh darn big and its just amusing...youre not "trying to blend in" at all! And who says the musicians here are brilliant"? Bunch of fucking geeks like you who sit in front of a computer screen for 8-24 hour stretches...

funny..but based on my posts I seem like the biggest asshole there is..but..oh fuck it I am a total asshole...and I dont bother to muss up mums towels when I have a wank...I just nut on the screen...

fucking hell..this is getting nowhere...Im done with this...welcome aboard TRANCE star

youre lucky Jock hasnt seen this yet

Message 56/246             19-Aug-99  @  02:57 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

I'm impressed. Thank you Influx, I knew it was possible.

Trance Star? naw, just a screen jizzer like yourself trying to make a few more friends.

Jick, Joke, oh Jock? well three words come to mind. BRING IT ON!!

T

Message 57/246             19-Aug-99  @  03:51 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jasper

heh heh, you'll wish you hadn't said that.

you might have got stuff out etc which is more than I have but to run around telling everyone aint going to make you many friends.. no scratch that.. plenty of people here have tracks out and plenty of people have admitted it. But you get the impression from them that they are almost embarrassed to admit it.. which is the way it should be because that suggests there is allways room for improvement..

On one hand you ask for help on equipment choice, then you say you have this track out (never heard of it btw), then you say your practically minted...

So which is it??????

At first I gave you the benefit of the doubt but now I'm with influx with this one...

My verdict is, your full of shit and you've only come here to stir up trouble... ah well..

Message 58/246             19-Aug-99  @  04:26 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Maarten

I totally agrea . Where did he catch this disease called arrogance anyway?
Chances are he'll probably say we envy his so called stardom.I say ignore the little boy .

Message 59/246             19-Aug-99  @  04:35 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

mac

Might be quite amusing to take the piss for a while longer. It's a funny old thread. He takes himself so seriously - hard to beleive he's reached the ripe old age of 29.

Message 60/246             19-Aug-99  @  08:49 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Defector_Z

I'm 24! Does that mean in 5 years I get to have a bloated sense of my own self importance?! Cool, I can go around and say that I want to change the world to! But not the way the great one's like Ghandi and MLK Jr. They had humility and wanted change for the better, not because it brought fame, money and women to me! In 5 years I can claim (anonymously) that I am great with great tracks yet to be laid down! I can write in to a website and tell everyone how great I am and that I deserve respect because I will be great!! Tony! You are truly inspirational! Great leaders of the past mean nothing now!
The reason you will fail to change the world is because you want it to change for your own good, not the good of the world. Enjoy making your music and maybe some day we will enjoy listening to it, but get that ego of yours in check - there is a big difference between famous and infamous.
Thanks for the great thread, though, it has given me a chance to vent on someone who deserves it.
Right on Jasper - he's not here to offer anything good - just to stir up trouble and get the longest thread going because he can stir up the ire of idiots like me.

- Darin

Message 61/246             19-Aug-99  @  09:05 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

suds

Hey axl, will you sign my appetite for destruction t shirt? pleeeze?!

Message 62/246             19-Aug-99  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Spot

Kin` ages since ive stepped foot in a technical thread, Oi Pissflaps to you tony, right, I`m off again

Message 63/246             19-Aug-99  @  09:40 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

poo

well as long as we are human, we are going to be idiotic in some way...don't acknowledge the fact of being 'human', seek to be something above the reactionary state of most..not that i have! fuck off all of you who aren't me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the best, not some other god.

Message 64/246             19-Aug-99  @  12:35 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Charlie

Ok, I'll say it.......Tony Fuck Off you Stupid Pretentious Cunt.

29.....who cares how old you are? What does that make you...the Dalli Llama or something? You're just paranoid about reaching 30......(oh dear the cracks are starting to show!!)

BTW....are you an export from the Sonic State Of Pretententious Assholes - The Gas Station perhaps ?

Message 65/246             19-Aug-99  @  12:50 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Alas the uproar prevails. You are all idiots in my eyes (Possibly the world's too) I came to this room asking simple questions, but you couldn't answer them without having a "I'm better than tony" attitude. SO I played along with it. I wrote no such tune. I can't even acquire enough equipment to get my studio on it's way. But I do have this:

The knowledge that you are all fucking assholes. The kind of asshole that will never accomplish any earthly value

Keep chasing it boys.....keep chasing it....You may think you are the masters of your domains, but unfortunately, your domain is called "Bation"

I will continue to spread cancer and plague your lovely site until I receive the godamn respect I deserve. I tried to be nice and show a sensitive side, but that didn't work. So, the tiger will come alive. Ignore me? Impossible. You will never be able to ignore a mind that is so fucking intelligent and a body that is so fucking beautiful. Sorry boys, I'm not a god because of my music sales, but I am a greek god in everything else that surrounds my life. I have seen the Matrix, I am the One.....My name is NEO. And I can tell (like most computer geeks) that you lack any social skills that would consider you even remotely able to get laid

I don't just give out autographs, you have to buy them

Axl Rose is fucking great, Southpark Rules, Trance 4ever, and you are geeks in pencil neck town. So fuck off and Die

Is that better? Do I get an official membership patch now? This damn tutu is making me itch

T

Message 66/246             19-Aug-99  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Touche

Spot!

you actually found your way out... it's a bit too bright out here i'm going back in... but first:

Tony, take yourself and your "Analogue Moduling keyboard" and fuck off back to the land of obscurity.

Fame is fickle - and in five years/months from now you'll probably be eating your own faeces for nourishment and using old sanitary pads for pillows in some dumpster...

I guess this thread is what happens when you take the slag-it page off the main menu.

But it's still around for those keen enough:

http://www.dancetech.com/chat/chat-2/threads.cfm?Title=&Age=30

T.

Message 67/246             19-Aug-99  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

influx

Im starting to feel sorry for this guy...

You opened a can of worms, amigo...Im gonna stay out of it now...

tell you what...if your tracks are so huge..tell me where to buy something, and Ill check it out...support, ya know?

Good thing Im not the only one who saw this...

funny guy, you...but like I said, Im done

Message 68/246             19-Aug-99  @  06:28 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Spot

Fat Haiy Tadgers, Ok I`m defenetly off this time, Tony Join us in rant drivvel and slag it, for fun and frolics follow this simple link to the underworld of Dancetech

CLICK HERE FOR
FURTHER FROLICS

Message 69/246             19-Aug-99  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jock

Sorry I'm late guys, I was er... surfing on some of the wank sites... now whats this all about then eh ? Tony, you sound like a complete twat. If youre such a great supreme musical genius why the fuck are you posting "simple questions" on this site ? eh ? I though someone of youre obviously superior stature would of known all there is to know. Especially if youre a god.

Personally the kit you lot are choosing is for poofs. My choice would be the following....

Roland System 700, loaded up to the hilt.

ARP2500

Prophet 5 or 10.

Yamaha GX1

EMS Synthi 100

Mellotron Mark V

Litronics Advanced MemoryMoog

And of course for that classic laser harp sound the Elka Synthex.

And if you cant afford any of that (which I very much doubt you can) then youre obviously not such a great and highly successful musician that you make youself out to be. Just a sad, pathetic, insecure cunt with too much time on his hands....what, did yet another record company pull the plug on your sad and pointless recording sessions ?

Now fuck off before I have to explain to you what all of the above instruments do and what their current prices are.

Message 70/246             19-Aug-99  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jock

P.S I'm willing to bet a £1000 that I've performed to a bigger audience than you have ! (all the other guys go yawn, how many times have we heard this).

I dont care if I lose thats only a weeks coke money out the window.

Message 71/246             19-Aug-99  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Skywalker

Whose this Tony guy, what a cunt.

Actually isnt it Tonibell ? The pervy ice cream guy who drives around youre estate on a Sunday afternoon with Greensleeves blearing out at full volume ?

Message 72/246             19-Aug-99  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

zwolf

oh.. well.. i've started to type now.. I WANT TO BE a part of this magnificent thing.. this thing we call 'DANCETECH..' I WANT TO FROLIC and ROLLICK with the CARELESS GRACE of THE LADS from dancetech, I WANT TO BE a part of their merry banter, 'arr, me hearties' on this wayward vessel with my best, best chums. those who understand me most, those who can relate to my most intimate occupation, those who can't take it without a few, friendly moments of comaraderie here. HERE, at DANCETECH.

HAIL DANCETECH! HAIL! HAIL! some of these people are so nasty they fire my blood some of these people are so knowledgeable they make me wish to ASPIRE and REACH, REACH, REACH RIGHT OUT meet bo derek and be her tarzan and have all the pimply teens wishing they were me because i never got any the bastards. no, i really like it. i do, i do i do i do i do amen. men, men, men. there's no one here, but.. i keep typing. oh lordy I AM COOL i want you all to know that my bird's just having a bit of the difficulties right now, i would never, ever NORMALLY be like this, no, not at all well maybe.

are you still sucking on my.. text? FUCK THIS IS LIKE AND I WANT TO BE I WANT LIFE I WANT LIFE I WANT TO BE. to be. TO BE!!! BEEEEEEEE!!!! and if i cause a bit of a sensation by being so fancy then that's just me! and that's just me! and that's just me! lil' ol' me! hi cutey.

really tony, i like most of the idiots here, but you have yet to really say anything interesting to me. nothing about gear, nothing intellectually or aesthetically stimulating. doesn't mean you won't, you just haven't yet. i'm not going to hold it against you. oyu say you wanted to be part of the gang, but no. you wanted more. it wasn't enough for you. was it, tony?

eh, tony?

more. more, more. moremoremoremore. you wanted to be a god. to reach the magic moment. the biggest thread. well,t here will be bigger threads and still bigger threads. how does that sit? but you don't care. no, no. you don't care. one day, you will be washed away from time, but still, you don't, you don't care. not at all. you just want to feel it, every bit. every last little bit. the furthurfurthur extremities of the hueman experience. i'd say you're a bit of a fag, you love thes emen so much. you had to go there, the semen squirting out onto the monitor, like an endless drazzled smage of words. becoause you wanted the forbidden fruit, to taste it.

and who cares? nobody ever said 'no,' and maybe they did, but it was too late when you heard it. we can go anywhere we want to. because we are the DANCETECH boys. we know the tech. we know the secret paths, becuase they are no secret. we know how to make you dance. the dance of LIFE.

every last drop of it. life. i love you tony, i love you. no, leave it in. i want it to last a moment longer, into eternity.

so.. hey.. who wants to ask a question about my spq-5k?

i like these people. please stop fighting.. you're making me so.. much more..

quivver quivver shake shake baby love forever. free in time, potential for all things, BECAUSE WE GOT THE FUCKEN BALLS TO DO IT lads.

jam at my house tonight and every night. we could sell a million, or maybe just one.

shine on, pussycats,
zwolf the elf.

Message 73/246             19-Aug-99  @  08:11 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

influx

Holy fucking shit...you are a nutcase man! you musta licked that frog that Tony saw! This is a very amusing thread...
jock..you let me down..I thought youd have more to say than that!!

Message 74/246             19-Aug-99  @  08:57 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

zwolf

oh go and get a glass of water man.

Message 75/246             19-Aug-99  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Defector_Z

Shit - I think I need a glass of water!
Zwolf! Keep going! You've said more than the Tony the G-R-R-R-REAT big dweeb! I love it - bring it on!

Tony! Where'd you go off to? Fuel the fire! Open your punk mouth again! Please!!

Message 76/246             19-Aug-99  @  11:39 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

AietaD

This is fucking great. Its pure soap material. Or perhaps the "great global dance novel. I love this guy Tony. You can see how religious wars lasted 100 yrs. He boasts, as the almight, then comes down and talks amoung the plebs, then rises again and casts damnation from up on high. I think we should take all this glorious shit and transpose it into a song. Cant you hear it? The choas and the sweet humility. I want more! The truth is in the story.

Message 77/246             20-Aug-99  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

-

everybody always wants to taste the forbidden fruit. but i ask you. do they ever want a bit of the forbidden turd? nooooo....

Message 78/246             20-Aug-99  @  02:12 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Touche

Forbidden turd? my friend's dog loved the stuff - no matter how much he forbid him from eating the cat's waste he'd keep going back for more... (dog, not the friend)

influx - you won't be happy till jock goes around and gives him a right proper beating and a kick to the gnads it seems?

Message 79/246             20-Aug-99  @  02:27 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

melon

If you want weird, go to www.blairwitch.com and read Heather's journal. Gets your flesh creeping.

Message 80/246             20-Aug-99  @  02:32 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

TONIGHTS MAIN EVENT

Dancetech Boys Vs. Tony

Get your tickets $45

Ding ding ding, the contender in the blue corner, with no smash hits, weighing in at a mere 5 piece recording studio
Tony , I am God, The Tiger

And in the red corner with multiple personality conflicts, a couple fill in songs played for thousands, weighing in at a mere 4035 pounds and one quarter ounces The undefeated, unculltered, unhuman Dancetech Boys

Tonights ring girls are
Touche, Jock, and skywalker (aren;t they sexy?)

I don't think Tony has a chance againt the champ Fred, Well Bill, he does have stamina, let's go to the Referee now

Ok Boys, I want a clean fight. No biting, no insulting, no egos, and definately NO frogs damnit

Ok, let's get it on>>>

Message 81/246             20-Aug-99  @  04:11 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jock

Yes I am bloody sexy, thats why I'm always loosing my cock custard over some birds top bollocks on a regular basis, rather than yourself whose only sexual outlet is tossing off over a 7 year old copy of the Kays Catalogue, whilst locked in the bathroom so your parents cant get you.

Mind you we'd all know what would happen if youre Dad caught you at it dont we. I've heard his a bit of a pillow biting chutney ferret, youre both the same you two are, filthy dirty stinking great turd burgling poo pushers.

P.S and youre shit at music.

Message 82/246             20-Aug-99  @  06:00 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jasper

heh heh, this has got to be a record for a thread going nuts in the shortest amount of time...

Message 83/246             20-Aug-99  @  06:30 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

melon

Jasper !!! Shut up - he'll start feeling even more important !!!

Message 84/246             20-Aug-99  @  07:09 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

maarten

I've heard someone say the record-holding thread was 109.I say ,let's all stop at 108 to really piss him off ...... Then again he'll probably use other names to eventually become the ultimate 'King nono' who's responsible for the new record.And he'll still be feeling important,dunno...I give up.This last remark will probably enlighten him too.

Message 85/246             20-Aug-99  @  09:56 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

poo

i'm a big dickhead. i'm lazy, fat & overpaid. every month or so i shower, then realize i have tony's email address. i then begin to send him lovely thoughts where he can't resist...coppertony@aol.com

maybe it's not his real address.

this thread reeks of testosterone & desire for acceptance. both reprehensible when they get out of hand. yes, let's all stop posting at 108.

Message 86/246             20-Aug-99  @  10:02 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Wow, you guys actually have brains. You caught on to my intentions. First of all, I live in America, so I can't understand your third world jibberish, with words such as "bollocks" and "chutney ferrets."

Second, I do masterbate. I find it irresitible between the dozens of girls that flourish in my life to not want to enjoy something I've been doing since I was 12. Yes, I'll admit it, but I'm not shy.

Jock, I've never seen a Kay's Catalouge, but I presume there are plenty of bra and panty models upposed to the magazines I heard you talk about once. "I miss my cellmate, Bruce" Issue 4, Vol. 35

As for the rest of your pompous, crossed wired, egotistical, faggots (Not cigs), keep fucking with me. I'm here for knowledge whether I use the name Tony or not, you'll never know. So it's your call

I have hit songs to write. You know what a "hit song" is? Hmmmm, well something you'll never have, because along with a hit song or record comes class, and allure, and none of you can even act decent to another human being let alone a public screaming your name. I love trance, I have for about 5 years. That should be enough for you

T

Message 87/246             20-Aug-99  @  10:10 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

rawgarlic

tony, i'd write to you and harrass ya where you live but then you'd have my email address & i can't have that. i for one like cheese way too much to write about it here so won't waste all of your time with my love of such soft salty consumables. along with a hit song comes class & allure? do you actually believe that crap? listen to yoursleff ya shit. i have hit songs to write too. so does cher. why do you continue to exist? when does human life end on this planet? it's clear that people are not for people, and even nature is against us. now there is a new kind of bomb that radiates so much more effectively, thus killing more people & saving more things. chemical weapons love THINGS. people too are thing obsessed. have i given you a chuckle or a hoot and a holler?? i wanted to give you some corrugated cardboard but can't. so i try not to make anyone confused.

Message 88/246             20-Aug-99  @  10:43 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

You are all assholes. Every last fuck in here. When will you get enough? When the stake has driven deeper and deeper into my heart? What do you want from me? To be quiet? To stop loving myself? For God's sake, please stop with your big words, catch phrases, and secretly coded friendship channel cause it doesn't work with me. I'm not Nsync, or the buttstreet boys, I'm a musician, in the latter parts of my 20's and I will not be disrespected after all these years. If you can't even read into the slight hints of all my literature that I am the chosen one, God's second child, then you will parrish into the backwaters of human and moral decay. (Like that one? Haha) I didn't come to fight, but if you want to fight I'm ready.

Oh My the UPS truck is here, my shipment is here, my freedom is here, oh no wait, it's just my Chasey Lain fuck pussy

T

Message 89/246             20-Aug-99  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

xxxTONYxxx

okay, I repent. It's been a lie all along. My hit song was a cassette built in microphone recording of the demo song on my casio. My mom said she liked it. My thousands of women are merely those i print out from www.sublimedirectory,com while my parent are sleeping. I hoped I could find some meaning in this world, but I suppose a pathetic twat like me doesn't deserve anything like that.

xxxStraight Edge Foreverxxx

Message 90/246             20-Aug-99  @  11:02 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Maarten

Ain't the truth wonderfull?

Message 91/246             20-Aug-99  @  11:07 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

VEGANMAN

VEGAN EDGE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 92/246             20-Aug-99  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

rawgarlic

i'm still a dickhead even if i seem cool, ok?
just remember it's all an act brought on by my need for unusually large amounts of cheddar stuffed, breaded deep fried jalapenos & blackberries

Message 93/246             20-Aug-99  @  11:36 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Defector_Z

Tony the Tuna,
Have we discovered a chink in the almighty armor? No longer up on high?
And asshole, you may be American, but you are a idiotic American. I am ashamed that we share homelands.

Message 94/246             20-Aug-99  @  12:19 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Charlie

Ditto here, it's dumb jerks like Tony who make us all look stupid ,America is just too big of a country I guess.

Message 95/246             20-Aug-99  @  01:57 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Is that all you got? I thought you could do better. Let me really have it.

T

Message 96/246             20-Aug-99  @  02:18 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Marko

I bet there would be some pretty amazed doctors if they took an x-ray of your spine coz it seems your head is sooooo fucking far up your own arse, your spine must be some kind of medical miracle by now. I was starting to think you weren' as bad as I first thought but now I've come back to read this thread, I'm not so sure.

Message 97/246             20-Aug-99  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Charlie

Tony, for real, follow the link I and Spot set up for you.....this thread doesn't really belong here.....don't worry you'll get what you deserve and then some......so retard do it already...at least prove you do that much !

(SEE the "Tony......hava lookitthis" for the link also....RANT DRIVEL SLaGGIT)

Message 98/246             20-Aug-99  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

influx

Charlie is right..this is wack..this is the tech thread, and it started with Tony asking some questions (didnt it?). This has gone way too far...seriously...the kings of slag..Jock and Spot have been rather noticeably absent because they know this belongs somewhere else...

Message 99/246             20-Aug-99  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

rawgarlic

i just hope it stops

Message 100/246             20-Aug-99  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

influx

I think God it Tony, and Tony is God

Message 101/246             20-Aug-99  @  05:39 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jock

You're right, he is a chap after all, let's stop this bloody mess and give him a cheer

Hip hip hoooooray

Message 102/246             20-Aug-99  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Marko

Blimmy eh, over ther roof doctors into sea ports. This is a pain in my arse with all these bollocks and ferrets crawling everywhere. Let's Toast to Tony with a 4 o;clock T party. Just a ittle bit

Message 103/246             20-Aug-99  @  05:41 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Follow this link : www.EAT SHIT.com

Message 104/246             20-Aug-99  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Charlie

Charlie says "I love good n plenty"

Message 105/246             20-Aug-99  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jasper

I need a life, my brain doesn't work and I'm a fuckin rapist

Message 106/246             20-Aug-99  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Defector_Z

Shut your fucking face uncle fuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you're a boner biting bastard uncle fuckerrrrr

That song made 35 million dollars in the old U S of A

Message 107/246             20-Aug-99  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Shaggy

Scooby Doo, where are you? We got some work to do now

Message 108/246             20-Aug-99  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony is GOD

And on the 108th day, GOD rested

You guys are fucking weak

Tell em Cartman "You will respect my fucking Authoritiiiiiiii"

T

Message 109/246             20-Aug-99  @  07:08 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jock

Whose been forging my fucking posts ? Anyway Tony, so what are these "hit records" that you keep going on about. Come on please enlighten us mere mortals about your fabulous music career. You see, what with us being total novices we need guidance. You seem to be the man that can show us the light................nah, bollocks, youre just yet another sad moronic yank sharing the same delusion that all yanks suffer with, that the world revolves around america. For youre information, 99% of any music churned out by you yanks is a pile of bland shite. You yank musicians wouldnt know the first thing about creating a truly original and inspiring piece of music. But dont worry, we dont care, you can keep your fucking boring love ballads for film soundtracks, youre shitty fucking pointless hip hop and your crappy tame rock. Leave the real work to the experts, us Europeans. Lets face it, we've had hundreds more years experience than you bunch of interbred wankers.

By the way, as soon as you mentioned you were american I knew that youre lying through your arse, coz any talent comes from my side of the atlantic, and thats a fact. Now fuck off and die of some lingering cancer you complete and utter cunt, before I set the dogs on you.

Message 110/246             20-Aug-99  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

zwolf the elf

err.. you know.. my point being that by discussing friendship instead of simply being friendly makes you seem a bit softish.

but all in all, this thread's got a bit boring.

12 the 11.

Message 111/246             20-Aug-99  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

the

so only 1% of creativity comes from parts of the world other than europe?

Message 112/246             20-Aug-99  @  10:02 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

seriously

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT. i cant believe you guys!! we were supposed to stop this fuckin thread at 108....i trusted you guys..you let this bastard get what he wanted...anyways, settle down jock, a good number of americans, including myself, are not as idiotic, ignorant, and utterly worthless as tony the shit bag. most of us do realize that a good deal of great music does originate from europe, especially dance music.

Message 113/246             20-Aug-99  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

k

guys, take this to the Slaggit room please...

Message 114/246             21-Aug-99  @  02:02 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

I love UK trance, always have. I'm a mere .000001% who talks, raves, and boasts your Europeon, melodic, creativity. I came to DanceTech to gather info. You created the beast. My first topic was "Hi my name is tony, say hi to me" that's all. It saddens me that such beautiful music comes from people like you. Who cares what side is better, what country is better, east side, west side.....it only gets people killed (Tu-pac, Biggie) I've pissed you off, I've made you laugh, and you've done the same for me. Can't we finally just get along? I'll buy the ice cream. Ice Cream makes everyone smile. Please, I'm begging you, I apologize for my puny existence, but I'm here to stay. I want to acknowledge your music as you will mine. We're all trying to accomplish the same thing.

My Sincerest apologies,

God is dead

T

Message 115/246             21-Aug-99  @  02:14 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

subterre

k, where is the slaggit room please, i need to vent asap.

Message 116/246             21-Aug-99  @  06:40 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Marko

Some low twat has been forging posts by me as well. Fuck off and use your own name prick!

Message 117/246             21-Aug-99  @  08:51 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

xoxos

hey tony why don't you stop talking about it and just do it?

Message 118/246             21-Aug-99  @  09:40 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Marko

I'll have the vannila chocolate fudge with some of that chocolate sauce which sets hard after a few seconds, in a waffle cone with a scoop of bannana in the bottom please Tony. This is Marko not some one using my name.

Message 119/246             21-Aug-99  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

Word Game.

I am GOD

I am GOO

I am POO

Message 120/246             21-Aug-99  @  12:51 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

rawgarlic

no, i am poo.

Message 121/246             21-Aug-99  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Defector_Z

Someone's taking my name too. Fucker! All right, let's get back to business... Give that prick something he's not interested in - tech chat.

Message 122/246             21-Aug-99  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

K

i have to say i agree with tony, i personally didnt find his original post anything but fun.. 'irony' guys.. whatever... he's just like bouncing into the room, takes all sorts to make a world...

Message 123/246             21-Aug-99  @  07:59 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

P00h

Dont Talk about B.I.G. and Pac man; dont even go there
with it playa.

Message 124/246             21-Aug-99  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Defector_Z

Okay - some prick is using my name too - let's give him something he won't like. Tech-chat.

Message 125/246             22-Aug-99  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Thanks Kilo....................

The End

T

Message 126/246             22-Aug-99  @  08:42 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Marko

Almost the end, Where's my ice cream?

Message 127/246             22-Aug-99  @  02:12 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jock

Yeah ice cream makes me smile too, when I see it being rammed down your stupid fucking throat so that you drown on the stuff. You people make me sick, you come in here acting all fucking big and high and mighty, then when you've pissed everyone off you apologise. Had I of been bothered to read all your threads I would most probably find out that I am totally misinformed and therefore making a complete cunt out of myself. But I dont care. As far as I can see you've just riled a load of people and then expect to get let off scot free and be bum chums with everyone just coz you say youre sorry. Well I dont buy it, you can stick your cornetto up yer arse, theres no way I'm fucking sharing my music with you, you'd most probably rip it off behind my back coz all your stuff is a pile of poo. Sorry K, I'm off back to the slaggit room.

Message 128/246             22-Aug-99  @  03:55 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

VEGAN!

having the last word

at least for a minute

Message 129/246             22-Aug-99  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Sooooooooo, what time is the hanging?

My last request will be, Ummm: Forgiveness, a "smash hit", Carmen Electra (for 15 minutes), and the ability to inherit Jock's personality for 1 hour.

I said I'm sorry, I'll say it again if you wish

T

Message 130/246             22-Aug-99  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

VEGAN

well i'm still having the last word

Message 131/246             23-Aug-99  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jock

Ok ok, I'm not after youre blood dont worry. And you definately wouldnt want to be me for a microsecond let alone one hour. Just get sick off these people who either

1. treat everyone like test subjects for their own personal experiment (that has actaully happened before).

2. Mouth off about how bloody good they are and how everyone else is shit, wind everyone up, cause a large free for all on the main tech chat area rather than in the slaggit room and then simply say "sorry".

3. Ham comes from pigs

6. Are those my feet ?

7. What happened to 4,5 ?

4353. I dont seem to get be able to get this 12-bore shot gun in my mouth and pull the trigger at the same time....

4354. Oh hang on, I see you jus..BANG !!!!! (sound similar to a large jelly being dropped from a great height onto a concrete floor)

Message 132/246             24-Aug-99  @  11:03 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

What a waste of a good jelly donut

Like I said Jock, my mouth is only programmed for tech chat, and some occasional dry humorous comments. No offense to anyone, just overall general humor.

Truce?

T

Message 133/246             24-Aug-99  @  01:02 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

stoopid

last werd

Message 134/246             25-Aug-99  @  03:49 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Pongoid

I thought I spouted some lame shit on occasion, but this is even a bit much for me. Tony, so you made a "Smash Hit", big fuckin deal. Just because the general public eats your shit up because of some great marketing or otherwise, don't mean shit either. If your shit was actually breaking musical ground (reads displayed real sophisticated talent), it probably wouldn't sell all that well as the general public wouldn't "get it". If you really feel the need to prove yourself, make a track that you feel is actually making a difference in some fashion other than your bank account and post it for free on MP3.COM. If your shit doesn't stink, then maybe you don't even belong posting things here. Joke or not, starting a thread with "I am a GOD" especially when you're supposed to be a musician worthy of not is pretty fuckin low brow, dude. That's like high school shit. I expect better from the money makers of the commercial market. Jock's just a mouthy sod, but I respect his cheekiness. You, on the other hand rate as lame. Better luck next time. When you think you've got what it takes, step to the underground, but be ready to get stomped a few times before you see any respect coming in your direction, especially with the stupid shit you've been spouting in this thread.

Ape

If you can't understand, then I can't help you with an explanation.

Message 135/246             25-Aug-99  @  04:12 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

influx

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO STOP!! PONGOID HAD TO GET HIS TWO CENTS IN (POOR TONY) But...E_FUCKING_NUFF!!!!!

Message 136/246             25-Aug-99  @  09:43 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

I like to watch movies that are "rated" R, I like to watch the olympic's 100 meter dash performed by athletes "rated" number one in the world. So, how does one "Rate Lame?"

No more jelly donuts?

If you are going to insult me, take a few minutes to understand (or do I need to give you an explanation) that I never wrote any smash hit. I'm here like you trying to make ends meet. And this damn Cubase is making me fucking nutz. Or is it Nucking Futz? How do you guys do it? I'm about to throw it out the window

T

Message 137/246             25-Aug-99  @  10:05 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

vegetable

the smokers inc webmaster call himself T
just lettin ya no tony

Message 138/246             26-Aug-99  @  12:39 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jock

So I'm a mouthy sod am i ?! Heh heh !! Anyway youre not the only one about to throw cubase out the window. it stutters like buggery, which is fucking annoying.

Message 139/246             26-Aug-99  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

o

WITH PROSTHETIC FOREHEADS ON TOP OF THEIR REAL HEADS

Message 140/246             31-Aug-99  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

metalskin

god, .......are you fucked up!

Message 141/246             31-Aug-99  @  09:41 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Ummm, no, I think that is Buda !!

Message 142/246             02-Sep-99  @  01:34 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Marko

I thought this had finished.

Message 143/246             02-Sep-99  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

I had a dream that there was another thread trying to beat me. How could you guys? Anyway, got this cubase thingie up and running, laying some cool tracks, now I need more equipment. Any of you go to a school for this stuff? I start one in November

Tony

Message 144/246             03-Sep-99  @  03:07 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jasper

bla bla bla, look, if you want to talk about music then start another thread.. this one is just for your ego, which don't need any more boosting right?

Message 145/246             03-Sep-99  @  10:11 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Geekazoid

I just waisted half the night reading all of this dribble.
You all need to love one anouther and Hug and be freindly
except to that unkle fucker Tony what a Fuckwit...hehe
you know why people are so violent in america.
my theory is after listening to there accents for long periods
of time people get psychosis and need to shot other people
then after listening to themselves turn the gun on themeselves. sorry but its irritating its just not British ok

Message 146/246             03-Sep-99  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

vegetable

he who talks loud speak nothing

Message 147/246             03-Sep-99  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

I fear ever visiting England

T

Message 148/246             03-Sep-99  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

No use trying to beat an God at his own game.
But the age of Gods is gone.
The memory dwindling.
The flame almost out.

Message 149/246             03-Sep-99  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

What is next then? Anarchy? Raping of the world? More babies?

That is why I drop X, snort K, and live on acid

T

Message 150/246             03-Sep-99  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

cyclop

pongoid, i really think u should see a psychiatrist.
driftkicker.

Message 151/246             04-Sep-99  @  10:39 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

Madness and Death to follow as Dessert.

Message 152/246             04-Sep-99  @  04:47 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Marko

Stop having another dig at Tony all the time! He may have pissed alot of people off (and perhaps started with the wrong attitude) but he's trying to talk about cubase now so it's OK isn't it? He might have a big ego but never mind, each to his own.

Message 153/246             04-Sep-99  @  09:04 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

No ego here.................well maybe an eggo...................Leggo my Eggo

Cubase is cool.....but is it really hard, thanks for the help so far.

Anyone know of any free plug ins for VST on a PC?

Tony

Message 154/246             04-Sep-99  @  10:02 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

nothingnewhere

This thread has gotten way out of hand, start a new one or somthing, just stop posting here....

Message 155/246             06-Sep-99  @  01:41 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Marko

Doesn't Dave Brown make loads? I havn't got VST but there are always loads free with magazines & stuff.

Sorry nothingnewhere.

Message 156/246             08-Sep-99  @  02:12 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

-

pzeauuuuuu bwowb bowp

Message 157/246             08-Sep-99  @  09:34 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Translation:

"Leggo my Eggo" in Martian !

T

Message 158/246             08-Sep-99  @  10:09 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

nobody

no. shut the hell up on this thread!
that above message with with bwowp bowp is in the tips section, analogue bass...shut the hell up on this thredd!

Message 159/246             08-Sep-99  @  10:52 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

dru

keep the thred going we want to push 500 for no better reason then to waste space and prove we are on line keep posting

Message 160/246             09-Sep-99  @  11:13 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Houston went for 500, but she didn't let up til she hit 620. What a slut!

Tony

Message 161/246             09-Sep-99  @  11:16 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

shadup

bla bla bla whatever

no useful information, just wasted energy & time. we excel at these! at least tony & others do

Message 162/246             09-Sep-99  @  05:39 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

iwonderhowmanylettersicantypeinformynamewiththis

Just curious

Message 163/246             10-Sep-99  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

TheRite

I think Tony deserves a LOT of respect for getting you all heated up like that.

Bart

(Please don't tell me nobody noticed that was his only goal.)

Message 164/246             10-Sep-99  @  05:27 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

speaksnothing

in the beginning the universe was created. this angered a great deal of people & has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Message 165/246             10-Sep-99  @  05:45 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Who cares what happened in the beginning when the end is ever so close.

"Life on Earth" Take 273 SNAP!!

Tony

Message 166/246             10-Sep-99  @  06:15 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

gregory

i think tony has some good fuckin points. he came, he saw, he made us laugh, and he took alot of a shit. let him be

Message 167/246             11-Sep-99  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Maarten

He has got no good points , he said he's got record deals , stardom lifestyle ,women by the hundreds. I figured it out . Tony , A.K.A. Aqua (Barbie girl) ,and what more of those bands? He's making much cash ,
and my little sister at play-school loves him together with all her ten-year old friends. But Tony , if thats what your name is , if my little sister turns groupie on you ,
PLEASE don't touch her if you feel the need.Besides that I would like to wish you much luck with your up-coming hit-records.And even if it was his goal in life to heat us up ,I must say , I feel good for making his life more worth while by doing my small part of the heating.

Message 168/246             11-Sep-99  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

speaksnothing

tony is a slutcrack. like that word? yes, me too but no one else may use it. it's mine so don't. i'll stab you in the fore ed if ya do, so watch it mister

Message 169/246             11-Sep-99  @  05:05 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Maarten

I can respect that.

Message 170/246             15-Sep-99  @  02:43 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Jesus

I have some documents called the "Dead Sea Scrolls" buried deep within the Vatican Circle of Greed.

When the Pepsi generation obtains power of Catholicism, the scrolls will be deciphered and the sky will open. I will return

By the way, Tony is God (A musical one)

Jesus

Message 171/246             16-Sep-99  @  06:28 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Thanks Jesus !

We still on for that 8 o'clock Tee Time?

T

Message 172/246             17-Sep-99  @  03:09 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Maarten

MY TONY!( as in my God??)he's talking to himself now.This is an outstanding example of the thin line between greatness and insanity.

Message 173/246             17-Sep-99  @  03:30 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

cyclop

does anyone still remember what this site is for and that it does cost money from dear kilo to run this?the more megabites are used here ,the more kilo has to pay.so Pay respect to the k-man and stop this nonsense.it was fun but all good things come to an end. or get a live.whatever.i wanna jam with tony.
driftkicker.

Message 174/246             17-Sep-99  @  04:09 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Maarten

Ok, hoping I'll be the the last one,
Kilo ; although it isn't a "free-world" procedure ,why not remove this whole damn thread?Probably a bit selfish ,but I'm getting tired
of myself reading and responding to this.I just can't seem to help myself, so I'm gonna try therapy on this one.

Message 175/246             17-Sep-99  @  08:42 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

YOU-ARE-ALL-IDIOTS!

I can't belive what I'm reading, I used to think dancetech was a great place for info on gear ect. but know me thinks it's a load of crap.

Message 176/246             20-Sep-99  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Anyone go to ZEN?

Message 177/246             21-Sep-99  @  01:43 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

mac

That's great, Tony. Keep this crap going. There's always some idiot who has to have the last word. This time it's me. Whoops!

Message 178/246             21-Sep-99  @  12:49 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END

THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END andsohereendsanotherchapterofcancetechTHE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END ?

Message 179/246             22-Sep-99  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

The Beginning

The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The BeginningThe Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning The Beginning.........

.....And on the Seventh Day, God Created TONY

Message 180/246             22-Sep-99  @  11:59 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

matthew

maybe tony should try stand up instead of music. i dunno, i havewn't heard his stuff, but what a great combo. id go see his show. he is hilarious

Message 181/246             03-Oct-99  @  06:10 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

GodOfAllGods

I reckon you are Tony Childs (Surgeon) having a laugh.

If you are then we have met several times and I bet you
can't guess who I am
Hmm maybe your not Tony Childs but Tony the Tit-head

Message 182/246             03-Oct-99  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

GodOfAllGods

Wish I'd read this thread properly - you can't be Tony Childs
Tony Childs is cool - the tony in this thread is
sum *ucking wannabe - or a old (over 30's) past it kid
with a dream to be great using some pratty software and
bucket of sh*t for brains
GET A LIFE

Message 183/246             03-Oct-99  @  07:55 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Mynuts

You are all loonies
I am the only sane one here
and even i am going a bitt dotty from
reading your inane dog barks

Message 184/246             04-Oct-99  @  01:45 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Washed up, beat down, wanna-be!! How'd you guess? What gave it away?

Now what to do, hmmmm.......... suicide? sex with a monkey? I know, I'll write a song titled "Over 30 *ucking wannabe"

Or maybe I'll call it "Ass Cavity" which I thought of as I read you're lame insult

Message 185/246             27-Oct-99  @  11:10 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

insight

you cannot bury the past.....you must deal with it.....

Message 186/246             28-Oct-99  @  12:35 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

So I bought this shovel for nothing?

Message 187/246             28-Oct-99  @  10:09 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

ENOUGH!

Message 188/246             06-Nov-99  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Thought I would revive this thread, yeah!!!! Anyone else wanna take a shot a Tony Balony?

Message 189/246             06-Nov-99  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

Busta takes it up the arse , doo-daa,doo-daaaaa

Tony takes it twice as far , do-da-do-da-dayyy..........

Message 190/246             08-Nov-99  @  08:21 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Big words for guys with little dicks

... . .... . . .... ... ... .

Which means: "Suck My ASS, Faggots" in Braille

Tony

Message 191/246             08-Nov-99  @  09:14 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Make it go away.

kilo,

Maybe removing a thread now and then isn's such a bad idea, bandwidth being what it is and all. It's not even entertaining anymore.

Message 192/246             10-Nov-99  @  06:41 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

Tony - you`re tellin` me 2 suck your arse (ass) and then callin` ME the faggot? Think about that...........it may take u some time, what with u bein` a little bit dim but I think you`ll eventually realise that you`refull of shit - everyone else realised that some time ago (14th August, 2 b precise). Worse thing is, you`re probably postin` elsewhere on this site under another name in "nice guy" mode.......

Message 193/246             10-Nov-99  @  08:17 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Learn to spell you illiterate fuck

And leave me alone

Message 194/246             11-Nov-99  @  12:04 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

Hehehehehehe...........u so bad Tony, u so bad.

Message 195/246             16-Nov-99  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Rebirth

Anyone have any Rebirth songs they toy around with I can hear?

Send To: DeeJayDopamine@aol.com
Or tell me where I can find them

(Don't send me to the propellerhead site, I've already heard all of them)

Message 196/246             18-Nov-99  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Crash And Burn

MAYDAY, MAYDAY

Message 197/246             18-Nov-99  @  07:37 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

demon

your not god...i am god

Message 198/246             18-Nov-99  @  11:09 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

mm

sasha sucks!

Message 199/246             19-Nov-99  @  05:47 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

cyclop

would it not be funny if tony only makes the 200 mesages fullfilled tread by having to fill in number 200 himself?come on guys i have been checking and waiting until i would be number 199!... 
DRIFTKICKER

Message 200/246             19-Nov-99  @  08:56 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

The Blunt Instrument of the Lord again is it?

Message 201/246             19-Nov-99  @  11:13 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

nerdboy

You are all such fucking losers carrying on with such a waste of others' time and energy. Hang thy heads in shame for am moment then start acting like humans instead of pathetic childish fucks. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Are you that bored? Play with your gear some more. DUHHH!?!?!

Message 202/246             19-Nov-99  @  12:19 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

I`ll b the 1st 2 admit that I`m sad, fortunately, I`m not so sad as 2 use a false name so nobody knows who I am...........

Message 203/246             19-Nov-99  @  02:41 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

Hey Nerdboy.
Hang YOUR threads in shame.

Message 204/246             19-Nov-99  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

I am God

I laugh at your despair, your weak intellectual minds, you inability to create and produce meaningful music, and your frustration towards the life that I created for you. You are all pawns in a game I play with other omnipotent beings from other glalaxies far far away which again is to vast for your illiterate minds to comprehend

It is true that God has a sick humor, because I am laughing

Thanks for playing

"Diving Faces"

Message 205/246             19-Nov-99  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

I suggest u look up the word "twat" in the dictionary.

Message 206/246             19-Nov-99  @  05:11 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

God

nuff said...

Message 207/246             19-Nov-99  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

There is a planet called Zinforx in the Minos galaxy, 4 billion light years away, which consists of a species (Syksations) whose intellect reaches far beyond the comprehension of mankind. These beings share the same genetic makeup as humans and also walk as means to travel and sit as means to become stationary. The chairs that these beings sit in all have little holes in the center of the seat. When a Syksation sits down, a small marfigulous type species known as the "GarbleDorf" advances to the hole, extends his 12" tongue and proceeds to lick the rim hole of each Syksation’s ass. This event is a common practice for all living on the Zinforx planet.

What I'm trying to tell you is: I am sad because my earthly creation of humans is laughed upon by other Gods because you have become more pathetic than these forever ass lickers. Therefore, I am going to launch a 3 days seminar held by the GarbleDorf presidency to help educate each and every human to put down their weapons, lose their faith in scientific propaganda, turn off Mtv, and start licking ass…..Cause that’s all you’re good for. Thus, I will sell you off, and re-create a new existence called “Blusians”

Keep Praying

Jesus, what is the score?

Diving Faces

Message 208/246             20-Nov-99  @  12:56 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

lsdjkf;a

the score is....THE END MY DICK SO SUCK IT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 209/246             20-Nov-99  @  01:12 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

digiphallus

That was the most fucked-up parable I've ever read, umm..but there's a moral there somewhere. The Brothers Grimm got nothin' on you, Tony! When you writing that book with Jack Handy from "Deep Thoughts"?

Oh, jeezus (not you, the *other* jeezus), I just contributed to this inane thread.

Message 210/246             20-Nov-99  @  07:51 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

He did say his name was Tony Blair didnt he?

Message 211/246             20-Nov-99  @  08:27 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

Ahhhhhhhh. Now, it all falls into place - Tony "best mate" Blair. I wondered why Tony acts like such a twat.

Message 212/246             20-Nov-99  @  10:45 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

sitar

Hi there!   If this is your 1st time at Dancetech, and this happens to be the 1st thread you've looked at, you have actually reached what I would describe as the recycle bin. There are lots of other informative threads and areas where many share knowledge with eachother. If you enjoyed this thread, that's well and good. Just felt compelled to say that this is an awesome sight if you want to learn something and have fun in the process. Well...carry on everyone.

Message 213/246             20-Nov-99  @  11:03 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Who is Tony Blair? Seriously?

I don't want to be assigned as someone I don't know, especially if he lacks the genetic perfection that I have

Get a clue guys, don't be so weak

Besides, I do read the other threads. In fact, I ask questions and respond to your questions all the time. (going on 5 months now) But I never use the name Tony, Cause again you are weak. Two of you I have conversations with all the time, but you don't know it is me.

Go play on your Casio, you're really lacking

Diving Faces

Message 214/246             20-Nov-99  @  11:14 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

nobody

i like math

kill whitey

Message 215/246             20-Nov-99  @  11:22 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

monkey

Tony = nobody?
Tony = R-Tek?

Message 216/246             20-Nov-99  @  11:26 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

So Who is this Blair person?
A Facist subversive!
Democracy to Totalitarianism on the sly.
An egotistical megalomaniac?
Or just another Prattling fool?

Message 217/246             20-Nov-99  @  11:28 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

Well, as I`d already guessed b4, u were probably floating about on this site using an assumed name and I think thats a little bit sad, don`t u Tony? I`ve upset people on this site and I`ve made a total arse of myself on this site by getting things wrong but I`m man enough 2 use the same handle all the time and b honest and upfront with people, whereas u, on the otherhand, feel the need 2 hide behind pseudonyms (as others no doubt do) because u obviously have some kind of mental problem (and a very small penis). Try leaving your house once in a while and meeting people - its not as hard as it sounds, u know.....................

Message 218/246             20-Nov-99  @  11:31 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

Oh yeah, I am NOT Tony the twat thankyou very much.

Message 219/246             20-Nov-99  @  11:34 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

nobody

fuck no i am not tony!!! do you think anyone would threaten to stab themselves in the forehead????

Message 220/246             20-Nov-99  @  02:50 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Can you pass the lincoln logs? This childish name calling is getting rather boring.

Oh yeah, I don't have a small dick ....email me and I'll send you pictures of the last five girls I've fucked........oooooh, one is nude

Tony Blair Witch Project......

Message 221/246             20-Nov-99  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

Why would I want u 2 mail me 5 pictures of your right-hand Tony?..........

Message 222/246             20-Nov-99  @  04:49 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

arinji

tony you must enjoy being a professional victim cause thats exactly what you are......

Message 223/246             20-Nov-99  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

I suspect Tony is a fresh faced lip smacking young boy.
The type a certain Mr Glitter has a perculiar fondness for.

Message 224/246             21-Nov-99  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

You put you left foot in, you put your left foot out, you put your left foot in a shake it all about. You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around, that's what it's all about

You are all Nigger Lovers

Mtv Sucks, American Techno Sucks, Rap and R&B have no business in Techno Music

Jungle, House, Hip Hop & Break Beat is the Niggers way of yet taking over another white invention. Trance Rules, So does Germany and Hitler

Thanks for Playing

Message 225/246             21-Nov-99  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

nobody

if you are serious about any of that racism tony...if i ever meet you i will really kill you. stay the fuck out of my area. i will end your miserable life with one af my many tools of death, be it an axe, a chainsaw, a sledgehammer, a 9mm hollowpoint or 3 or 4 or 5, baseball bat, running you over, strangulation, bamboo torture, water torture, smashing a television down over your head tube first (ouch), paper cuts to the neck again & again & again...you will die, you racist scumbag piece of american stereotype. you make things worse for all americans by presenting yourself as such a silly ignorant RACIST. if you are serious about that racist shit consider yourself warned. don't come NEAR my neck of the woods talking racist garbage. i will not stand for it. enough said

Message 226/246             21-Nov-99  @  01:19 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

nobody

NO PATIENCE FOR RACIST IGNORANT BULLSHIT.

no reason for it tony

Message 227/246             21-Nov-99  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

sitar

SECOND THAT NOBODY. REALLY HOPE YOU'RE JOKIN TONY.

Message 228/246             21-Nov-99  @  03:23 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

Perhaps the Irony is that Tony is a Black Jewish German Cripple.
Maybe also he is confused as to his sexuality,a nasty situation to be sure.
Or maybe his situation is worse than that and he is an American.
Either way survival of the fittest is removing such opinions to the evolutionary scrap yard.
Hopefully along with Class and Caste systems that i would also like to see illegalized.

Message 229/246             21-Nov-99  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

My Grandad gave his life fighting against people like u, Tony.........I`m angry now..........Its pretty obvious 2 anyone still sad enough 2 check this thread (like myself), that u r probably a 12 year old, inbred hick from Kentucky who only logs onto DT 2 escape from the reality of his life; most of which is spent having 2 play "Mummies and Daddies" with his elder brother......................."...nooo, its yourrr turrrnn to be mommy todayy tonyyy......noww bend overrr..."

Message 230/246             21-Nov-99  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

I think that someone is using my name. That's pretty low to make me look like a racist. I don't dislike anyone and I really hate paper-cuts

Besides, why would I cut down American music if I'm American

We can laugh and go at each other as part of our daily intervention of soul searching, but whoever you are who is trying to get everyone to want to kill me with Boob Tube Screens, that's fucking weak

Thanks for playing what? Pin the racist tail on the ass? Well, you did it wrong, as nobody to help you with that sharp object

Message 231/246             22-Nov-99  @  04:19 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

...so she said.

who cares
you trouble it up and choose your avenues and then some shit happens and your banging away on the keys (Monday morning for me)
most times you don't raise an eyebrow
but here we are
fishwives

Message 232/246             22-Nov-99  @  12:11 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

OK. We all have known 4 a long time that this is a little game Tony`s got on the go 2 c how many messages he can get because he`s obviously been a failure in every other aspect of his life. So lets all agree 2 post NO MORE messages here, whatever maggotdick says (including the ones he`s obviously gonna write under a false name). Agreed? Good. This is R-Tek, signing out.

Message 233/246             22-Nov-99  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Hey R-Tek, I still have your mom's ass juices crusting away on my cock from last night. She really knows how to pucker that little brown eye doesn't she? Problably from when she was 15 working the street corner to pay for her heroin habit. Alongs cums this 3 teeth, gent hopping on one legs, pays your mom the $5 bucks and instead of creaming her exit oraface, he shoots his wad deep into her saggy twat and nine months later you were born. That's Crack mommy for yet another worthless waste of space.

Hey R-Tek, what are you doing? No no no son, you got the wrong end of that dildo in the wrong way. What's that? Oh sorry, I didn't know you liked it that way

Thanks for playing

Message 234/246             22-Nov-99  @  06:10 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Joakseper

Whats the difference between Tony and acne?

acne doesen't cum on you face until your 13.

Message 235/246             22-Nov-99  @  06:27 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

What's the difference between You and I?

You are worthless........and

I am GOD

Message 236/246             23-Nov-99  @  12:37 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

arinji

violence begets violence, contempt breeds contempt, and hate causes hate
that is all......

Message 237/246             23-Nov-99  @  04:47 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

And Mirth begets?

Message 238/246             23-Nov-99  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

The good book

This thread really gets the flavour out of the tea, doesn't it.

Message 239/246             23-Nov-99  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Hero

I saved you from Private Ryan

This is what I get?

Message 240/246             23-Nov-99  @  04:01 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Iosef

What's with all the cryptic messages?

Message 241/246             23-Nov-99  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

ology

DEAR LORD........maybe Y2K is the end.

Message 242/246             30-Nov-99  @  04:58 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

-=-

Wow! I ignored this thread after the 1st post and watched it
grow in size like your average farm sow. But I had to see
what was happening. This is the type of stuff
that intiated the fall of Synthzone.

Message 243/246             12-Jul-10  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

sitar

Yay! Here it is! This thread helped get me through several days at work.

Message 244/246             12-Jul-10  @  10:48 PM     Edit: 13-Jul-10  |  12:31 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

sitar

Oh that's right. This thread was originally in the Music Tech section. Crap.

Note to anyone who checks this thread out. This is an old topic thread that started in 1999, in a
galaxy far far away I might add. Pay no attention.

Message 245/246             14-Jul-10  @  07:55 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

k

lol, remember that guy Jasper had some good tracks i'm sure

Jaspers page

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 246/246             14-Jul-10  @  01:22 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

sitar

k wrote:

lol, remember that guy Jasper had some good tracks im
sure

target=_NEW>Jaspers page

lol...the first two on that page sound exactly alike and the 3rd sounds almost exactly alike the first
two. that's funny. i guess he took all of his tracks down but left those 3 up. i'm assuming he made
those to bump them up the chart?

someone suggested that Nobody and Tony were the same person. Nobody answered. "fuck no i am
not tony!!! do you think anyone would threaten to stab themselves in the forehead????" lmao!

Viewing all 246 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25

There are 246 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)