aaa asio driver could not be started - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: asio driver could not be started

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             17-Aug-00  @  09:32 PM   -   asio driver could not be started

el.mu

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

After I had cubase VST/24 re-installed, the asio driver could not be started (but they are installed)."Native Audio Engine" could not be started, too. The complete audio-section does not work any more. Could anyone help me? Please!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             18-Aug-00  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: asio driver could not be started

k

well sounds like youve got two vst entries in your registry mebbe from the previous install and the new one ?

Message 3/3             21-Aug-00  @  04:47 PM   -   RE: asio driver could not be started

phunkytek

uninstall the asio drivers using windows control panel,add/remove programs. then reinstal the asio driver again. Reinstalling them won't do jack unless you uninstall the old one first. This is discribed in detail in the read me file that is with your asio driver.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot