aaa Mixermap/ Environments for Virus 3.0 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Mixermap/ Environments for Virus 3.0

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12             15-Jan-00  @  09:06 PM   -   Mixermap/ Environments for Virus 3.0

wai

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Do these exist yet? Can't be arsed to programm them myself, rather programm sounds with this little box of tricks:@)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             25-Jan-00  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: Mixermap/ Environments for Virus 3.0

k

but it's so quick and easy to make one... it'll be worth it i reckon - if you cant be bothered tho, post up all the cc#'s here and i'll make one for general DT readers use, and you can test it

Message 3/12             26-Jan-00  @  04:45 AM   -   RE: Mixermap/ Environments for Virus 3.0

Pewe

What´s yor opinion on Virus_B/OS3???
Compared to others...

Message 4/12             26-Jan-00  @  07:54 PM   -   RE: Mixermap/ Environments for Virus 3.0

wai

I can't really compare it to any others cus that's the only synth i own. But i can tell ya that it's FATTT!!! Well recommended

Message 5/12             03-Feb-00  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: Mixermap/ Environments for Virus 3.0

k

still waiting for those numbers

Message 6/12             03-Feb-00  @  07:36 PM   -   RE: Mixermap/ Environments for Virus 3.0

wai

Hi K, sorry about the delay. Thanks for the offer, what exactly do you mean by the cc numbers? Do you mean what number controls what para? I.E. 7= Vol 2=MOD?

Message 7/12             26-Nov-05  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: Mixermap/ Environments for Virus 3.0

subcultureproductions

File?:  [image]

[image file]

you guys will love this

I found this on the net a while back

hope u enjoy!!!

Message 8/12             26-Nov-05  @  06:39 PM   -   RE: Mixermap/ Environments for Virus 3.0

milan

Link?: Link

nice

Message 9/12             26-Nov-05  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: Mixermap/ Environments for Virus 3.0

k

Link?:  Link

noice! - well dude, there's not many pots to create, it'd only take a short while to knock up a control layer for it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/12             29-Nov-05  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: Mixermap/ Environments for Virus 3.0

k

File?:  [image]

[image file]

well, i cant see the image of the virus front very well to get the tags, but..... here's a first draft... i'd need feedback to fine-tune it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 11/12             29-Nov-05  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: Mixermap/ Environments for Virus 3.0

k

File?:  File

virus.zip

here's the map - to import it, go to environment and do:

options / import / environment layer

choose the VIRUS.LSO

then when the box opens choose the 'ACCESS VIRUS' layer and import

to make any fader object appear in the arrange-page 'assignable-objects' list (so it can have it's own 'track' on the arrange-page), simply highlight the fader in the environment layer and tick the checkbox in the left-side display 'parameters box' (if not visible press 'H' key to hide/reveal the left-hand logic environment 'parameters box'

Message 12/12             09-May-06  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: Mixermap/ Environments for Virus 3.0

k

i just realised after all that, the guy never even came back to get it or didnt say so anyways and wether it worked for him *sigh*

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)