aaa who did that disco track? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: who did that disco track?

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             19-Mar-01  @  11:45 PM   -   who did that disco track?

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

press it mate...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             21-Mar-01  @  08:51 PM   -   RE: who did that disco track?

oldskool

I put up a disco track a few days ago with vocals, saying "music is my ....." did you mean that one? (hope so !!!! or I look a prat) If so which labels would you recommend?

Message 3/10             21-Mar-01  @  09:28 PM   -   RE: who did that disco track?

k

press it yourself i mean, but sure, we are compiling the first cd for this label thing we are doing over the next few weeks so we'll have it if you want to give it up it's not too long and we can squeeze it on the cd i reckon - (no copyright loss) - hey - put it back onto the dt system tho please, i had it in my playlist chart @ number_1 position and now it's g-g-gone.. *sniff*  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/10             21-Mar-01  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: who did that disco track?

oldskool

Cheers man, I put it back up along with a couple more, I have put a Trance track, a Detroit Techno track, a House track and a Tech House track up. Whats the deal with the compilation? Sounds cool  

Message 5/10             22-Mar-01  @  12:45 AM   -   RE: who did that disco track?

k

cool - it's in my frontpage prime cuts list now.. heh heh... well we're sitting down to sort out the track order.. we did this a while back, got lots of tracks via post and added some from people we know and shortlisted a CD... it's a test Cd to see how it goes and run in the proceedure... we'll ram some up here for sale but most of them we'll shift in london. so if there's room i'd like that track on the cd cos it rocks my world. that'd definately get people on the floor especially the bassline , the actual pattern, the eq everything is just fucking perfect. i reckon dj's fall over themselves for that track, it's a classic in the making as are many other round here. so thats all really, my mate can listen on the net.. if we can fit it and your up for it, then we'll need a master wav. it's copyright free so we dont take it, normal stuff... pay percentage to artists devided by the artists on the cd.. it's not much money but it never is for small runs but it's something to do innit?... and you can get all your mates to buy the cd ha ha ha...

Message 6/10             22-Mar-01  @  09:38 PM   -   RE: who did that disco track?

oldskool

Thanks for the positive encouragement man, its nice to hear someone likes my solo stuff!Compilation sounds great, I think its about 4.20 in length, although I did have an alternative arrangement with a long Theme from Shaft style intro which I lost   If you can fit it on that would be cool, lemme know if you want me to send you the WAV and where/how to send it.

Cheers man.

Message 7/10             28-Mar-01  @  10:29 PM   -   RE: who did that disco track?

oldskool

Any news on the compilation k?

Message 8/10             31-Mar-01  @  03:26 AM   -   RE: who did that disco track?

8life8

Link?:  No link

hey, I diged that track 2, a very nice hook, u must press it!! I listend to it once when u first uploaded it and I can stll hear the hoock in my head like it was yesterday and that's two weeks later!!.... r thouse your vocals btw?

Message 9/10             05-Apr-01  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: who did that disco track?

fuller

Yo this is what us poeple need to hear more on the radio! class music. Oldskool have you any more traxz cos i love these ones. GOD IS COMING is the tits and Music is my.. is truely.. well words can't describe it. If you press it like these guys are telling you, would there be any chance of me getting a copy. It would be a killer on the dance floor!!

Message 10/10             06-Apr-01  @  10:39 PM   -   RE: who did that disco track?

oldskool

Thanx for the praise guys, I will prolly get it pressed in May and if Kilo can fit it on the compilation it will be going on there too.
The vocals are not me BTW. Cheers again  

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)