aaa Updating track descriptions - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Updating track descriptions

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             22-Mar-01  @  10:48 PM   -   Updating track descriptions

CK (aka PENBOA)

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Kilo,

Firstly this new site is excellent, really well put together and easy to use. Thanks for all the hard work in putting it together, I've been using Dance Tech since mid 1998 and its just got better and better.

Is it possible to update the track description without having to reload the track? At the moment it looks as if you would have to reload the mp3 file.

Thanks

Charles

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             23-Mar-01  @  04:35 AM   -   RE: Updating track descriptions

deetee_sounds

no man, just go for it - the systems knows if there is a file (well... unless you use a... *cough splutter*... mac)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             23-Mar-01  @  04:45 AM   -   RE: Updating track descriptions

nothingnewhere

i had to upload my file again today when i updated my info... on a pc using netscape

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot