aaa Was supposed to post here, oops - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Was supposed to post here, oops

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             23-Mar-01  @  01:55 PM   -   Was supposed to post here, oops

Pongoid

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Sorry about posting stuff in the wrong forum. When I started it was still right. Anyhow, it's still at the same place:

www.idrive.com
visit:NaughtyMonkey
Four mp3's there now, some older, some newer. Enjoy.

Ape

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             23-Mar-01  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: Was supposed to post here, oops

Maarten Visser

Listened to IncoherentMumblings, good stuff Ape!

Message 3/4             24-Mar-01  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: Was supposed to post here, oops

sitar

Link?:  Link

Tried again and got in! Listened to "Spitball". Awesome man. My imagination easily saw people dancing to it at the party I heard you at. Track is excellent Pongoid. Thanks. Q in there? I'd guess the sound that comes in throughout with a very slight backoff on the attack envelope at about 2 1/2 beats of each measure is the Q. Probably a few sounds you're creating with the Q.

Message 4/4             24-Mar-01  @  07:28 PM   -   RE: Was supposed to post here, oops

Pongoid

Sitar,
Spitaball, is actually a couple years old. Most sounds are RY-30, samples of my Pulse+, 808 samples, or the Pulse+ live. Definately made that one with a basement in mind.

Maarten,
Glad you dug it. Did you hear it on a proper system so that that bass is clear? Blew the dust off of the MW1 for that.

Ape

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot