aaa my mp3? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: my mp3?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             24-Mar-01  @  04:20 PM   -   my mp3?

DJ Vinny Bricks

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi, please excuse my ignorance on this one....

I know a group that uses mp3.com to promote their music, and i know some of you guys do too. well, since i am running out of my limited server space, i went and signed up for a my mp3.com account. The thing is, I don't see how to promote your music from it. It seems like a personal mp3 storage space, and i guess i just don't quite understand how it works. The stuff I am seeing there doesn't look like the thing my friend in the aforementioned group showed me that had their music on it.

If some of you reading this have accounts with them, please let me know what the deal is and how i set this up so other people can go there and listen to our tracks.

thanks
bricks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             24-Mar-01  @  04:35 PM   -   RE: my mp3?

sitar

Link?:  Link

From my little experience of MP3.com, once you sign up you go to your admin page and make changes you want to the way it looks and to text. You add/delete tracks from there too. It takes several days for tracks to actually make it to your page from the time you upload. I heard someone say it is a week now. People can find you by doing a search by genre or band name and maybe a couple of other things.

Message 3/3             24-Mar-01  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: my mp3?

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

oh it takes more than a week now... I uploaded 2 songs on the 5th and they still arent up, 3 more days and it will be 3 weeks i think.

once you get some tracks on your page, you can try to ask people to put you on their stations, or just ask people to listen here and stuff.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)