aaa Psyclotrone: My new Goa Trance song - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Psyclotrone: My new Goa Trance song

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             30-Mar-01  @  08:22 AM   -   Psyclotrone: My new Goa Trance song

hrastow

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I just uploaded my new song called 'Psyclotrone' to MP3.com. Strictly speaking - this isn't real Goa Trance, more a mixture between Melodic Trance and Goa. But this is my first entry in this genre and the one to prepare you for my next 'Goa/PsyTrance symphony' which will be finished and uploaded in about a week :-)

This is also a chance to hear Access Virus B, Novation Nova, Waldorf QRack and some other gear working together.

Please, look at the and tell me what do you think ...

Best regards,
Hrastow.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             30-Mar-01  @  08:24 AM   -   RE: Psyclotrone: My new Goa Trance song

hrastow

Ooops, I wanted to say: Look at the www.mp3.com/hrastow :-)

Message 3/6             30-Mar-01  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: Psyclotrone: My new Goa Trance song

k

i'll make an observation - i listened to all your tracks... and all of them have a good form & structure, but all of them to my ears sound like 'the backing without the singer' - do you get me?... it feels like the main hook synth line has been removed and i'm listening to the backing track... i keep expecting some main killer synth line to appear around the 1 minute mark and blast the track out... the synths used in the backing are programmed to have a good organic blend shifting along well... but they need or are lacking a solid hook line which stands out from the backing... hard to explain.. but thats the best i can say it... make any sense?... everything seems to be in the same spacial feild depthwise so no one line stands out as the hook pattern.. dont get me wrong, what is there is good to my ears but they could be 'great' tracks with that extra something added over the top..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             31-Mar-01  @  07:18 AM   -   RE: Psyclotrone: My new Goa Trance song

hrastow

Could be ... I will probably remix them one day when'll have enough time :-) Thanks for the advice.

Message 5/6             31-Mar-01  @  08:15 AM   -   RE: Psyclotrone: My new Goa Trance song

k

dont get me wrong tho, they are bloody good, i've raved out to worse than that in clubs.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/6             06-Apr-01  @  07:36 AM   -   RE: Psyclotrone: My new Goa Trance song

hrastow

'Psyclotrone' is currently #47 on MP3.com Goa Chart :-) Thanks to all of you who have downloaded this song (and to anyone who will make it in the future).

Best regards.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot