aaa Midnight at the ring fort - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Midnight at the ring fort

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             03-Apr-01  @  08:04 AM   -   Midnight at the ring fort

fiddleface

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

A new track for any leprechauns who happen to come here. Any comments from humans would be welcome too. Jerry

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             03-Apr-01  @  04:12 PM   -   RE: Midnight at the ring fort

castol

Link?:  No link

i can tell your influenced by orbital   are you playing a real guitar? if so, right on...more live instruments i think is a good thing. plus it's funner than inserting notes into a sequencer, gives a more human feel. it'd be nice to hear a higher quality version if you have one.

Message 3/6             03-Apr-01  @  09:41 PM   -   RE: Midnight at the ring fort

fiddleface

The electric guitars are real, the nylon string one is from an EXS24. I didn't spot that Orbital influence untill I read your post but I think I know what you mean. It's when the pad comes in, isn't it? The stereo version is on my page at Besonic, just click the link. Jerry

Message 4/6             04-Apr-01  @  12:16 AM   -   RE: Midnight at the ring fort

castol

Link?:  No link

it's the clave that did it for me (but i'm getting the same feeling from all your tracks to some extent, not a bad thing orbital are one of my fav's). least i think that's what it is. it's like clink....clink..clink. i dunno, i'm not to knowledgable in 808, 909 terminology but it comes from from one of those machines. i had a listen over at besonic (never heard of it before) and sounds good.

Message 5/6             05-Apr-01  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: Midnight at the ring fort

fiddleface

Thanks. Whats a clave?

Message 6/6             05-Apr-01  @  08:35 PM   -   RE: Midnight at the ring fort

BassProShop

Pair of hardwood sticks which one beats together rhythmically, the hi-hat of Latin music.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot