aaa Rhea! This means you!!! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Rhea! This means you!!!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             03-Apr-01  @  08:41 PM   -   Rhea! This means you!!!

Defector Z

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I just uploaded a track specifically for you. I spent alot of time working on this, so don't slag me off. :-)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             03-Apr-01  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: Rhea! This means you!!!

Defector Z

Oh yeah, it's called Rhea2 (for some reason, it said I already have a track called Rhea. Which is not true. This is the first one. k - is that a bug or a feature? ;-)

Message 3/8             03-Apr-01  @  09:40 PM   -   RE: Rhea! This means you!!!

Rhea

WOW! I don't know what to say...I am honored. I am at work right now, but I will listen as soon as I get home.

THANK YOU! Kind of made my day.

Message 4/8             03-Apr-01  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: Rhea! This means you!!!

Defector Z

Listen to it first before you say thank you. You'll be disappointed (I was hoping you could listen to it now so you would see that I was being sarcastic where the time spent was concerned.) :-)

Message 5/8             03-Apr-01  @  09:57 PM   -   RE: Rhea! This means you!!!

Rhea

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL. That was pretty fucking funny man! You are right, no excuses anymore. You will see some tracks up by the end of the week. At least one by tomorrow.

Peace

Message 6/8             03-Apr-01  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: Rhea! This means you!!!

Defector Z

It's not often that I get to pat myself on the back, but for this one... :-) Funniest thing is, go to the music section, and the listing on the left. Hahahahahahaha! LOL! :->

Message 7/8             04-Apr-01  @  10:59 AM   -   RE: Rhea! This means you!!!

Maarten Visser

Def Z=>Devil in disguise! LOL!

Message 8/8             05-Apr-01  @  05:12 AM   -   RE: Rhea! This means you!!!

nothingnewhere

I wonder what happens when you play it backwards...

i always pronounced Rhea like Ray-a or something in my head... i dunno, we need some clarification.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot