aaa Wanted: Nord Lead Rack 1 or 2 - Sell & swap shop forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: Wanted: Nord Lead Rack 1 or 2

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             12-Dec-02  @  03:09 PM   -   Wanted: Nord Lead Rack 1 or 2

99devils

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I'm looiking for a Nord Rack I, preferably, but a Rack 2 would be OK too. In the USA. Email me with details and asking price.

99devils@mindless.com

-Craig

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             12-Dec-02  @  09:27 PM   -   RE: Wanted: Nord Lead Rack 1 or 2

xoxos

craig.. you're selling your board? i know bl_nd's looking for one.. i'll tell him to look for a rack :p

Message 3/5             13-Dec-02  @  03:27 PM   -   RE: Wanted: Nord Lead Rack 1 or 2

99devils

No no no no NO NO NO!!!!

I'm keeping them both  

Retiring the NL1 keys to the studio and taking the rack for live use. I'll use a different controller live. I don't know how I'm gonna live without the pitch stick, but I guess I'll have to manage..

-Craig

Message 4/5             13-Dec-02  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: Wanted: Nord Lead Rack 1 or 2

xoxos

life w/o pitch stick? blasphemer :p

Message 5/5             13-Dec-02  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: Wanted: Nord Lead Rack 1 or 2

99devils

NL1 Rack on the way  

Xoxos, I'm willing to trade the pitch stick in order to have to hook up one less piece of gear live (it'll be in the rack, pre-hooked up).

-Craig

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot