aaa cheap junk (central florida only) - Sell & swap shop forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: cheap junk (central florida only)

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             28-Dec-02  @  01:46 AM   -   cheap junk (central florida only)

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

yamaha dx-100. 4-op fm, 8 voice. main output is flaky, needs a bit of solder and it will be good as new, the headphone out works fine. keyboard is missing lowest 3 keys, and either needs alot of cleaning (ive gone in a few times already) or some of the key contacts are just totaly messed... id say about 75% of the remaining keys work fine, the rest requre alot of pressure to sound notes. you dont want to be playing the keyboard anyway (tiny keys). works fine with midi. 50$ or trade.

yamaha tg-55. early 90's sample playback, 16 to 4 voices (depending on patch complexity). multitimberal (either 8 or 4 part max). 16bit, you can mix either 1 2 or 4 "elements" per patch, with 1 element in a patch you get 16voices, 2 elements = 8 voices, etc. 2 filters... sorta. ask if you want more details. has a bent rack ear, but not so bad that it will prevent you from racking it. 50$ or trade.

roland alphajuno-1. 1osc 6voice dco analog. works/looks great. im only willing to trade this for another keyboard that has velocity sensitivity, unless you make an outragous offer.

stuff i'd like to trade for: fx, a velocity sensitive keyboard that isnt huge or from radioshack. tell me what you've got.

sorry, this stuff is all for pickup only. i live in orlando, fl. really its not worth shipping, and im lazy anyway. respond here or email me at nothingnewhere@yahoo.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)